Shippers, LGBTQ+ community and Marvel Franchise....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

People are cancelling Anthony Mackie by accusing him of being homophobic.

Your thoughts?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• seems fine to me...

sam/bucky have a more bros relationship so anthony is just saying that those rumours gossip shipping etc is not true and they should find something better to do

sorta like kpop in a way when shipping two idols from the same group gets excessive

• Nothing he said was homophobic. Shippers are so entitled that they demand things be canon when they aren't, and were never intended to be. These people don't care about gay rights, they are just demanding their fantasy is made real.

Unlike other actors, Anthony Mackie won't play the game and will call them out!

• Nothing he said was homophobic. Shippers are so entitled that they demand things be canon when they aren't, and were never intended to be. These people don't care about gay rights, they are just demanding their fantasy is made real.

Unlike other actors, Anthony Mackie won't play the game and will call them out!

This witchunt for MCU actors to paint them as problematic is so pathetic. They are trying to spin public reception against those actors.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Anthony Mackie homophobic? Well they haven’t watched Black Mirror yet then… lol

That interviewer was trying to set him up and it’s so obvious.

There is a whole culture that came out of nowhere trying to lgbtlize literally every movie or show out there that depicted a close same sex relationship. It’s pretty funny.. and then they get disappointed if the director or actors/actresses themself deny the homosexual relationship. At this point I’m asking myself if they really want more representation or just their fantasies fulfilled.

• I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be so weirded out by that ship if one of them were a girl. Like how it happens with Thor/Loki and Valkyrie or Black Widow and literally every male character. I don't see anything wrong with shipping fictional characters that is hurting no one, especially if it's LGBTQ+ people that are just searching for casual representation and not make it their whole personality like a lot of shows do (when they have it).

I may be wrong.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Anthony Mackie homophobic? Well they haven’t watched Black Mirror yet then… lol

That interviewer was trying to set him up and it’s so obvious.

There is a whole culture that came out of nowhere trying to lgbtlize literally every movie or show out there that depicted a close same sex relationship. It’s pretty funny.. and then they get disappointed if the director or actors/actresses themself deny the homosexual relationship. At this point I’m asking myself if they really want more representation or just their fantasies fulfilled.

That is the thing. It isn't about representation at all, it is about their fantasies. I am a bisexual woman, and the representation for bisexuals on screen is awful. But that doesn't mean I will start demanding every female friendship on screen becomes sexual or romantic!

• That is the thing. It isn't about representation at all, it is about their fantasies. I am a bisexual woman, and the representation for bisexuals on screen is awful. But that doesn't mean I will start demanding every female friendship on screen becomes sexual or romantic!

Tbh, a lot of the shows that have LGBT in it will make them go through trauma, have toxic relationships or the homosexual characters always live a promiscuous life and sometimes they end up getting a sex disease…. lol. You only sometimes see a healthy homosexual relationship. The only few I saw where it wasn’t about LGBT but had LGBT characters having a normal life was Modern Family and some Cartoons.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!