Just a reminder that Butter isn't as dependent on remixes as people think it is.

• 9 remixes in the first month?

That would include the instrumental

there were 4 remixes on daytime and 4 on night time

and then the holiday remix makes it 10 in total

• Idk, I just feel like what you said might make people upset, especially with how you worded it. Maybe I’m reading too much into it..

Dont worry, Olivia aint here on AKP reading this lol. It's just a bunch of rando Internet users talkin about her and BTS. She's literally rolling in money and fame right now, i think she's got a 100000 other things in mind lol.

• And downloads and remix downloads are fandom popularity, i'm talkin streams. Olivia crushed it, she's been crushing it since Drivers License frankly. Spotify was GUSHING about how she broke all their records.

Good for her. Girl did great. But I’m really baffled by the idea that streams are not fandom popularity? If people are streaming the song lots, it’s because they really like it - hence they are, by definition, fans…

• Dont worry, Olivia aint here on AKP reading this lol. It's just a bunch of rando Internet users talkin about her and BTS. She's literally rolling in money and fame right now, i think she's got a 100000 other things in mind lol.

Right! Idk, kinda have anxiety when BTS and Olivia are mentioned in the same sentence lol-

It always ends with one of them being shaded, and I hate it ;(

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• Good for her. Girl did great. But I’m really baffled by the idea that streams are not fandom popularity? If people are streaming the song lots, it’s because they really like it - hence they are, by definition, fans…

Exactly. And the other end of that is, by saying all these people are listening to a artist and have decided to not become a fan means you have people listening to an artist not by choice. That means people are just being forced to listen to an artist because their song is on a random playlist someone chose to listen to. That's not a good thing or something to brag about...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Edited once, last by MIRACOLE ().

• Wut? He literally responded twice to me, i'm obviously special lol.

And downloads and remix downloads are fandom popularity, i'm talkin streams. Olivia crushed it, she's been crushing it since Drivers License frankly. Spotify was GUSHING about how she broke all their records.

I respond to people who comment on my threads, tone down the ego.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• 9 remixes in the first month?

That would include the instrumental

there were 4 remixes on daytime and 4 on night time

and then the holiday remix makes it 10 in total

Instrumentals aren't remixes. It's just the master without the vocals.

And I'm comparing the remixes within the first month, of which the EDM was a part.

So in total there were 9, not 10. My miscount

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Guys stream the queen of remixes

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dude. Calm down. Have a nice cuppa. People have released remixes and b-sides to drive sales for donkey’s years. You know this. If the sainted Miss Olivia had released remixes, you’d probably be hailing it as savvy marketing.

You and I both know that if there’s not popularity and demand in the first place, remixes ain’t driving someone to number 1.

Saint Olivia Lol. The innocent babe in the woods who was smart enough to try and get the whole Kartrashian family behind her album

• Good for her. Girl did great. But I’m really baffled by the idea that streams are not fandom popularity? If people are streaming the song lots, it’s because they really like it - hence they are, by definition, fans…

Ironically, this was BPHouse’s logic too a couple years ago. He himself spewed that there’s no such thing as a GP unless you count some redneck living in the middle of nowhere hearing a random song playing on the radio ‘GP’. He also said that if you like a song by an artist, even if you’re not a hardcore stan of them, by putting their song on your playlist, you’re a casual fan regardless.

If people are still streaming OR’s songs till today and have put them on their playlists, they’re at the very least casual fans and are part of her fandom, period. But he’s changed his mind over the years since he’s more dedicated to pushing the narrative that nobody outside of BTS’ passionate and rabid fandom knows or listens to them when even my own experience being in public proves that false.

So GP vs Fandom, it is, when BTS actually has both. Locals and antis buy the BTS Meal too lol.

• Wut? 3 mixes is enough to skew the results and you know it, stop being deliberately obtuse lol.

BTS is capable of getting 200k+ downloads for the OG, with 3 remixes, they have the potential to get 500k downloads (200k original, 100k for each remix) with all four songs, at minimum. That's enough to distort the charts and stay #1 every week, even with other acts getting 3x the GP streaming numbers.

How many remixes has Olivia released?

I purposely didn’t read this thread until it got to few pages. And I made a bet with myself that you can’t help yourself but comment and try to downplay BTS. And I’m right!!

So please give me 10 akorns for being right

• Ironically, this was BPHouse’s logic too a couple years ago. He himself spewed that there’s no such thing as a GP unless you count some redneck living in the middle of nowhere hearing a random song playing on the radio ‘GP’. He also said that if you like a song by an artist, even if you’re not a hardcore stan of them, by putting their song on your playlist, you’re a casual fan regardless.

If people are still streaming OR’s songs till today and have put them on their playlists, they’re at the very least casual fans and are part of her fandom, period. But he’s changed his mind over the years since he’s more dedicated to pushing the narrative that nobody outside of BTS’ passionate and rabid fandom knows or listens to them when even my own experience being in public proves that false.

So GP vs Fandom, it is, when BTS actually has both. Locals and antis buy the BTS Meal too lol.

This does NOT surprise me.

• Instrumentals aren't remixes. It's just the master without the vocals.

And I'm comparing the remixes within the first month, of which the EDM was a part.

So in total there were 9, not 10. My miscount

10 versions but 9 were remixes basically

I know how many versions because of the BTS exam BH gave out during festa, even BTS didn't know when they had to do it :-D

• I purposely didn’t read this thread until it got to few pages. And I made a bet with myself that you can’t help yourself but comment and try to downplay BTS. And I’m right!!

So please give me 10 akorns for being right

BlackpinkHouse time for an akorn transfer

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!