Atp this April scandal is just proof of them being stupid than them being bullies

• All them dumbass statements + wrong dates are exactly why people are taking Hyunjoo’s side

Did they bully her? IMO, no. They just had justifiable conflict. They were most likely fed up with her at times since basically she was their coworker. I feel as if she were put into any other group with her work ethic she’d get the exact same treatment.

But FUCK. These April members are stupid LOOOOOL.

• uhhhh, you're rlly just going to justify them ostracizing her and treating her like shit on more than one documented occasion? its also just funny how they're trying to prove they were too close with her to bully her but simultaneously trying to prove that she was the problem. their story just doesnt add up

who's your favorite artist?

• uhhhh, you're rlly just going to justify them ostracizing her and treating her like shit on more than one documented occasion? its also just funny how they're trying to prove they were too close with her to bully her but simultaneously trying to prove that she was the problem. their story just doesnt add up

Is your proof of that just them edited yt vids? LOOOL.

• Don't know the 100% full details of the case, but this sounds so much like the T-ARA case.

It took T-ARA 4 years and some mistakes of Hwayoung and her sister, in order for those dense, gullible netizens (and ifans :rolleyes1: ) to realize that what they blindly tagged a 'bullying' case, was nothing but a work conflict and difference of opinion, where 1 colleague couldn't (or wouldn't) keep up with the others.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Don't know the 100% full details of the case, but this sounds so much like the T-ARA case.

It took T-ARA 4 years and some mistakes of Hwayoung and her sister, in order for those dense, gullible netizens (and ifans :rolleyes1: ) to realize that what they blindly tagged a 'bullying' case, was nothing but a work conflict and difference of opinion, where 1 colleague couldn't (or wouldn't) keep up with the others.

That’s deadass the entire April scandal. Work conflict. Bullying my ass.

• Is looking like Hyunjoo was a terrible team member, and in an effort to "discipline" her, April members may have crossed the line into bulling.

They should just cut her from the group. But who knows what management was telling them and how contracts work.

• their stories continuously dont match up.. their given dates don't match up with the days they are describing.. and most of all their own statements don't match up..

Do you know why all these things continuously don't keep matching? a mistake can happen once maybe twice.. but when its this often, it just means they are lying..

how come all the things hyunjoo's brother said match with the dates and timelines as well as the med records but most stuff april said doesn't?

They are lying and don't know what to say.. simple as that?

And stupidity? Yes they are extremely stupid gonna give them that.. the one thing they could have done right was to do some research at least and get the statements consistent..

DSP has all left it on the girls, they are desperate and now they are ruining their career themselves..

April at first: We weren't very close

April next time: We were very close, she was a lovable donggsaeng, we took care of her

April this time: We were scared of her

I mean, girls decide a narrative..

Not to mention the photocard they talked about is also one year off than they explained..

• All them dumbass statements + wrong dates are exactly why people are taking Hyunjoo’s side

Did they bully her? IMO, no. They just had justifiable conflict. They were most likely fed up with her at times since basically she was their coworker. I feel as if she were put into any other group with her work ethic she’d get the exact same treatment.

But FUCK. These April members are stupid LOOOOOL.

She debuted in another group. Don’t make it obvious that you have no idea

LOOOOOOL

• She debuted in another group. Don’t make it obvious that you have no idea

LOOOOOOL

Exactly..

Uni.T members showed support towards Hyun Joo when this scandal broke out..

And if Hyun Joo never practised how did she perform better than the members who practised on stage? girl didn't do any mistakes and did choreo nicely she couldn't have done that without any practise lol

• Exactly..

And if Hyun Joo never practised how did she perform better than the members who practised on stage? girl didn't do any mistakes and did choreo nicely she couldn't have done that without any practise lol

Exactly, what I miss in their statements is the reason why she didn’t join them or was weak. We know the reason from the brother but they do not even try to talk about the reason instead they just talk about her symptoms which was staying away and practicing alone. If I was bullied in such situations, I would have stayed away from them as well

• Exactly, what I miss in their statements is the reason why she didn’t join them or was weak. We know the reason from the brother but they do not even try to talk about the reason instead they just talk about her symptoms which was staying away and practicing alone. If I was bullied in such situations, I would have stayed away from them as well

Yeah they keep mentioning about her being absent as if we didnt knew.. hell yeah she is absent cause she was both physically and mentally unwell.. they never talk about the reason she was not there, they never talked about her visit to the hospitals, they make it seem like her being out of practise to rest is some sort of wrong thing she did which clearly isn't?

That is never enough of a reason to hate someone or gang up on them..

the whole tumblr thing to kimbap thing is extremely disgusting of them to pull off.. no one eats soup in a tumble used for water..

• They are stupid and you seem too if you think excluding one person, ostracizing and ganging up the said person multiple times is an ok conduct or just conflicts of co workers...

Nobody deserves to be treated as badly as this and if they are innocent I suggest them to stop lying.

• Why are people comparing this to the t-ara scandal. Hwayoung never admitted to being bullied, she played the victim. But she never said anything with her own words. Plus she was skipping practice to go visit a beauty salon. While Hyunjoo "skipped" practice because she wanted to kill herself. Y'all are stupid if you think it's the same.

• Again, is the proof of these claims those YouTube vids? :melon_think:

And which proofs do you believe? The ones where knetz keep catching up and showing how much of lies they are saying??? Bc if you don't want proofs and just stan a group with a clean mind do your thing, nobody will cancel you, but people are obviously going to pick sides and until now just one wasn't a whole mess with wrong dates and different statements.... It's really difficult to believe on a bunch of girls who can't even be true to their story when there are clearly lie going on.... It's difficult...

Ostracize? How could they when she wasn't there to be ostracized most of the time? I was curious when the brother addressed the suicide attempt. It sounded like it happened when she was home. So, she didn't live in the dorm? April's members words affirmed this, Hyunjoo often stayed at her home, spending more time with her family than with other members.

Besides, if you took Hyunjoo's own words, the 2 sides already did not get along before debut. Why should the rest of April asked her out, knowing she wouldn't want to? They did good to her not forcing her to hang out with them. Do you want to share a dining table with those you dislike knowing they do not like you too? To avoid her was the best they could do in such situation.

They never said they were close, just saying they were good colleagues, at least attempted to be so.

It's funny how the like of you keeps nitpicking on incoherent small details and neglect Hyunjoo's utter switch of tone, from "April's members are evil" to "Everyone did mistakes, forgive them" after her brother was sued. Girl, you are the one putting them on skillet and now playing a saint asking netizens to stop grilling them? You and them had walked different paths that did not cross. Why bring up the past unless you wanted them to be rocked with hateful comments?

I don't know why Hyunjoo hates them. I don't know if her hatred is just but, there is nothing in her story but the intention to fuck up April.

Regardless of the detail, everyone on April's side repeats the same narrative, Hyunjoo kept missing without notice and put everyone in a tough spot resulting grave frustrations.

Exactly..

Definitely, Uni.T did not have pre-debut beef and Hyunjoo's health might have developed over time.

Yeah they keep mentioning about her being absent as if we didnt knew.. hell yeah she is absent cause she was both physically and mentally unwell.. they never talk about the reason she was not there, they never talked about her visit to the hospitals, they make it seem like her being out of practise to rest is some sort of wrong thing she did which clearly isn't?

That is never enough of a reason to hate someone or gang up on them..

the whole tumblr thing to kimbap thing is extremely disgusting of them to pull off.. no one eats soup in a tumble used for water..

For whatever reason, her absence certainly mentally damaged the rest of April.

Imagine

- You are a member of a football team, your team has been practicing hard for a national tournament but for 1 member

- That member keeps missing for health so, he cannot play well in the field and brings the whole team down.

- You don't see with your own eyes of him being sick either, it's what you've been told.

- You request the coach to drop him but the coach reject.

- Your team ends up eliminated early due the poor performance of that one member.

- Your long time dream to be drafted for national roster goes down the drain as a result.

They are stupid and you seem too if you think excluding one person, ostracizing and ganging up the said person multiple times is an ok conduct or just conflicts of co workers...

Nobody deserves to be treated as badly as this and if they are innocent I suggest them to stop lying.

It is actually a good conduct avoiding the clash between 2 conflicting parties.

• Ostracize? How could they when she wasn't there to be ostracized most of the time? I was curious when the brother addressed the suicide attempt. It sounded like it happened when she was home. So, she didn't live in the dorm? April's members words affirmed this, Hyunjoo often stayed at her home, spending more time with her family than with other members.

Besides, if you took Hyunjoo's own words, the 2 sides already did not get along before debut. Why should the rest of April asked her out, knowing she wouldn't want to? They did good to her not forcing her to hang out with them. Do you want to share a dining table with those you dislike knowing they do not like you too? To avoid her was the best they could do in such situation.

huh...? so even you're confirming the inconsistencies in what the other members said bc in their individual statements they tried to prove how close they were to hyunjoo as a reason as to why they couldn't have bullied her. but we know for a fact they never got along. so...why even lie? second of all, hyunjoo went home...bc she was depressed and mentally ill? thats literally the whole point? she was in a situation that was not good for her mental health and was away BECAUSE of that. its kind of gross to try to spin it like she was "lazy" for that when they drove her to that point in the first place, whether you want to believe that was intentional or not.

not sure why you feel he need to defend them like you're on their payroll. you're not going to change my opinion by talking in circles.

who's your favorite artist?

• the lengths to some of you all will go...

stop acting as if the members didnt knew her condition... they are not 5

if her intention was to fuck april up, she would have done it way before.. all the evidence April provided have been debunked and they have been caught lying several times so dont tell us how to feel..

Maybe if they satyed consistent and made sense people would have believed them but they are too stupid for their own good

• I really hate this talk of "weakness" that they're pinning on Hyunjoo.

Everyone has different stress threshold. Maybe Hyunjoo's threshold is a lot lower. As members, no scratch that, as NORMAL HUMAN BEING, isn't it normal to be sympathetic first and foremost? It funny that we talk about mental health like yoga, meditation, but not about mental struggle like stress, depression, anxiety... etc.

If they're going to call Hyunjoo weak, as least offer proper explanation as in why they thought that way and not just repeatedly say she was weak. Ok? we want receipts!

And if you already know someone is "weak" and need help, why ostracize her? Isn't the most logical thing to do is to contact management or her family so hyunjoo can get professional help?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

so many disgusting scums at dsp..

So his claim about DSP ignoring Hyunjoo's problems and not getting her the help she needed were also true..

• The way someone can try to commit suicide after one of these "justifiable conflicts", bc THEY felt bullied, and you still think you have any right to speak over them and their experiences smh...

All 3 criteria per the official definition of bullying was fulfilled in this case: hostile intent (they've literally confirmed they hated her), imbalance of power (5 vs 1), repetition. There's no question about it anymore, and I strongly side-eye anyone who try to justify it.

• Hello DSP, didn’t know that you were on the akp forum

• My stance has never changed

Couldn't care less if kids are mean to each other unless it reaches the level of a Criminal Offense, from all appearances it never did, it was just Kids being Mean and Cruel, it sucks but Lives should not be ruined over it

In no way would that make me stop supporting a Group, people change over time, especially children and even if they didn't change, at worst I would have been like "yeah she is nasty, but I still like her for her talents as an Idol"

HOWEVER

A Company filing Defamation charges to receive compensation for damages against an Individual and her Family in Civil Court, threatening Financial Ruin and Bankruptcy which destroys whole families sometimes for Generations, simply for the sake of pretending your members are little angels who never said a mean word in their lives is a Disgusting perversion of the Legal system and considering the difference in Financial and Legal power of the parties involved, potentially a gross abuse of Power also

Now I have no idea to what extent the April Girls had control over proceedings did they push for this bullshit or was it all just DSP ordering them around, I cannot know for sure

So in conclusion I am done with DSP, I despise them for this

and maybe even the April members also.. idk

• Verbal harassment is already an offence. People underestimate that being “mean“ is not what bullying is.

• April is one of my ult groups and even I am not gonna try to attempt to defend them, what has happened and all the lying is inexcusable and horrible :waterr: they and DSP are making it worse

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• The court ruling does make it seem that there was bulling.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…eged-bullying-controversy

Hyunjoo's family was able to afford lawyers to defend them, I can imagine that not many Koreans can do that when they go against a big company (well DSP is not that big anymore).

So that favors my POV that Hyunjoo's actions were seem as detrimental to the team, and the other members tried to bully her into quitting.

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!