Kmedia really reports this but not most of bts‘ achievements

• They would rather report 13 customer complaint cases which is not an unusual number for an online shop with that high of demand and due to the pandemic instead of reporting about most of bts‘ achievements. I know the Weverse store can be messy but this is just too funny.

• it is very odd that the KMedia doesn‘t really talk in the same manner about some of BTS‘ big achievements like the Grammy nomination than they talk about negative aspects. A journalist even talked about this. Of course you would see an article or two but you would see more articles discussing negative things like why they did not win a grammy instead of celebrating the nomination.

Also it is ridiculous to write an article about 13 already solved customer reports.

Theqoo and Pann are not news sites. They are something like this forum or reddit.

• it is very odd that the KMedia doesn‘t really talk in the same manner about some of BTS‘ big achievements like the Grammy nomination than they talk about negative aspects. A journalist even talked about this. Of course you would see an article or two but you would see more articles discussing negative things like why they did not win a grammy instead of celebrating the nomination.

Also it is ridiculous to write an article about 13 already solved customer reports.

Theqoo and Pann are not news sites. They are something like this forum or reddit.

i know what the qoo and pann are...

You literally posted a discussion from the qoo that's why I told you about the qoo..

The negative articles always make their way to international sites so that's why it gets more attention..

I follow a shit ton of groups and the amount of negative articles on bangtan these days are way less than they used to be or in comparison to others..

• This is only from theqoo since it includes the comments but it was reported not only on theqoo. BTS always faced tons of negative articles since they debut but they still face a lot for a band without any notable scandals and in that A-list position. I also follow and followed a lot of other groups and if I compare it to other top groups that did not even achieve half of what they did (especially past achievements by some artists had a bigger media presence than the grammy nomination (!)) - not to drag those artists - they got a lot more praise by the media than BTS. It is true that other groups get dragged but it is really unusual for such a top group that literally helps Korea‘s economy to receive such an ignorance and almost hate. In my decade + in K-Pop I have never seen this.

• It's always like this in the media, like this isn't just a BTS thing.

You can do like 1000 good things, and people will only remember that 1 bad thing that happen

Yeah but it is really weird in BTS‘ case. There was even a journalist that talked about this (don‘t have the link anymore). If we compare it with other artists, it gets more obvious

• This is only from theqoo since it includes the comments but it was reported not only on theqoo. BTS always faced tons of negative articles since they debut but they still face a lot for a band without any notable scandals and in that A-list position. I also follow and followed a lot of other groups and if I compare it to other top groups that did not even achieve half of what they did (especially past achievements by some artists had a bigger media presence than the grammy nomination (!)) - not to drag those artists - they got a lot more praise by the media than BTS. It is true that other groups get dragged but it is really unusual for such a top group that literally helps Korea‘s economy to receive such an ignorance and almost hate. In my decade + in K-Pop I have never seen this.

okay lol I don't know how these negative articles never pop up when I visit these sites but alright, maybe I missed a few you saw

from what I see, bangtan get mostly positive articles especially since last years..

Also the article you posted is more of a negative article towards management and weverse not exactly bangtan but if that's how you see it then its your take ig

• okay lol I don't know how these negative articles never pop up when I visit these sites but alright, maybe I missed a few you saw

from what I see, bangtan get mostly positive articles especially since last years..

Also the article you posted is more of a negative article towards management and weverse not exactly bangtan but if that's how you see it then its your take ig

Well, i didn’t really say that they only post negative articles (I also read on those sites for years lmao). They just do not talk a lot about their positive achievements. Basically I said that they RATHER talk about this thing (13 complaints are ridiculous) than about a lot of positive achievements. Let’s agree to disagree.

• So weird. Shops get 1000s of complaints and weverse serving millions of orders got only 13 and this calls for an article?? Salty losers

I guess it’s not a coincidence the article happens right around the time stocks of hybe just went over 300k won. The media and whoever is behind them ain’t slick. This issue was last year, weird how they are now writing an article lmao.

These 13 delays can also be shipping issues. The covid really messed up stuff. Looking at how small their numbers are it can be their orders got lost in the process. Sorry to them though. Happy they got their merchs this time

• Yeah but it is really weird in BTS‘ case. There was even a journalist that talked about this (don‘t have the link anymore). If we compare it with other artists, it gets more obvious

You mean this video with Kim Youngdae?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The channel also has other videos about him talking about BTS, very insightful.

• You mean this video with Kim Youngdae?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The channel also has other videos about him talking about BTS, very insightful.

Exactly thanks!

• How jobless are these journalists lol.

13 complaints over millions of users and also ppl need to consider covid too, alot of my shipments were delayed because of way too many restrictions.

• How jobless are these journalists lol.

13 complaints over millions of users and also ppl need to consider covid too, alot of my shipments were delayed because of way too many restrictions.

Exactly, I had received mine very late but it was the same for a lot of oversea packages so I respected but you never know why these people complained. Maybe it was a lot of money for them but writing an article over 13 complaints is embarassing

• Cmiiw

Their high brand reputation is because of the amount articles, news published too right? With their high br reputation, it's impossible to claim only few positive news being published

• So BTS has sold millions in the first week on HANTEO and WEVERSE takes a year to deliver a SPECIAL EDITION.

Why can't HYBE deliver the basic standard for their Flagship Group to keep them away from sh*t like this.

• So BTS has sold millions in the first week on HANTEO and WEVERSE takes a year to deliver a SPECIAL EDITION.

Why can't HYBE deliver the basic standard for their Flagship Group to keep them away from sh*t like this.

Once the parcel leaves the country, it's no longer within HYBE's control but that country's import process and postal delivery. HYBE does not deliver the parcel personally to your doorstep.

• Once the parcel leaves the country, it's no longer within HYBE's control but that country's import process and postal delivery. HYBE does not deliver the parcel personally to your doorstep.

Basically you are saying WEVERSE use cheap Delivery Services where they can't do something basic like tracking the order.

Why are you even supporting sh*tty companies like that?

• Cmiiw

Their high brand reputation is because of the amount articles, news published too right? With their high br reputation, it's impossible to claim only few positive news being published

It is about the proportion. Groups with less success get more media coverage while bts‘ milestones almost get payed dust. I have seen more about bigbang‘s or exo‘s ema nomination back then than about bts‘ grammy nomination, just saying

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!