We are finally officially announcing the second Guild Wars Event! And this time it will be Hunger Games & Kpop themed!
- It will be a 7 day-long event that is held in the first week of July.
Each day will have a different type of event that represents the different parts of the Hunger Games. Such as The Reaping, Outfit/Chariot ride display, Skills display & scoring, Interviews, The Games (will have 2-3 parts).
Guilds will have 24 hours to complete each mini-event before The Games. We will overlay the Games timing when the event starts.
- The Reaping is the introductory part of the event, will not have any judging, scoring, or trivia.
For the Outfit/Chariot ride, Skills display & scoring will be judged and scored but no trivia/quizzes.
- The guild with the highest total score from these rounds will get 1 free hint to use anytime throughout The Games (but can use only once).
- Interviews are your last chance to appeal to Sponsors. No judging or scoring here.
The Games is where guilds will face off 1v1 with trivia/quizzes and puzzles.
- Initial matching is randomized but afterward, matches are determined by completion rate.
- We will make DMs for each Guild to discuss answers for The Games quizzes/puzzles/trivia.
- The guilds that complete the task before their opponent gets to move on.
- The final two guilds will face off with an ultimate challenge.
- Sponsors: Non-participating users may sponsor any guild with trivia, quiz hints, etc for 100 akorns each.
- We will hold the event in a separate sub-forum and it will have 2x akorns per post for participants.
- Only participants can post in the sub-forum. Non-participants may view it.
- Guilds will have 24 hours to complete each mini-event before The Games. We will overlay the Games timing when the event starts.
- The event will comprise all the guilds (if possible) or the ones that sign up.
The winning guild's reward:
- 1-month free AllKill for all guild members that don’t have it (for those that have it they’ll receive a 500 akorns voucher to compensate
- 3rd custom guild badge slot
- New custom guild emblem
- other custom commemorative badges.
Rules & Participation
There is a limited number of members per guild who can take part.
- 10 members per guild (at most).
- Honorary members of guilds may not represent the guild they are honorary members of.
Guilds that wish to take part must sign up using the form below.
- To do this, the Guild Leader should fill in the form with the Guild Name and members that are taking part in the event, and post it in this thread.
- If you are a Guild Leader and wish to participate, you must fill in your name as well.
You must also choose a color to represent your guild in the event.
- Only 1 color per guild but two guilds may not have the same color to represent them.
- We prefer it if you choose a color that is from the color badge list (see Trophy List under "Color Badges").
Guild Sign up Form (example)
Guild name: Exotics
Representative color: Aqua