[PANN] The Reason Why Kai Is Popular

• c75269eb-2d63-42a9-90ae-3870febed8ae.jpeg
    I was watching a variety show but this is heart-fluttering, crazy

[PANN] I know the reason why Kai is popular among girls

Overall: +622

[+232] It doesn't matter where the other person is a guy or a girl, Kim Jongin treats them the same... He is just naturally loving

>> The way he treats Mark is super cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20210614_113324_1.gif

>> Kim Kai's lovingness and manner is ingrained in his body

1170992703045156866_1.gif

[+192] He is the type that will make guys and girls heart flutter

>> If you watched Yooxicman you would understand

>> The comments on Yooxicman was really funny. The guys were not looking at the meat, they were focused on Kai's face and his arm muscles

>> You would know this if you hear the things that many male idols say about him + watch Kai's selfcams on Youtube + read the comments on Kai's selfcams

[+166] People of all gender and ages likes Kim Kai... It's probably because his very existence is heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+88] He is gentle by nature and a kind person. I have never once heard people talk bad about him. I have also never seen a guy who is in his late 20s but still speaks and expresses himself so beautifully. He is just cute, innocent and beautiful

e3vtuwbviaikd5i.gif
    >> That's right. I noticed this since his rookie days, Kai speaks roundly and beautifully

[+64] Thank you so much Kai-nim. I heard you are coming out with a solo album, i will stream and vote for it ㅠㅠ

[+53] That same day he said it was surprising that Seungkwan never got to do what he wanted, so in a natural manner, he allowed Seungkwan to choose the hint that he wanted, that was really cool ㅠㅠ This isn't something that you can make up, he is just naturally nice to people, regardless of gender

[+50] That made my heart flutter too. When they were asked what do you hope the members would change if they return for season 2, Seungkwan jokingly wrote that he wish Kai would stop pretending that he knows the answer. The moment it was revealed that he wrote it, he ran to Kai and apologized to his sunbaenim and gave him a bottle of water. Kim Jongin pretended to be hurt and angry, but he pat Seungkwan lovingly ㅠㅠ He was exploding with sunbae charm.. Boo was cute, Kim Jongin is just... You are just.....

[+42] I was watching the Grand Mint Chocolate Festival for Minho and Kyuhyun, but Kai and Boss Bae appeared. He was passing him a bottle of water and his tiki taka with Na PD was fun. I have been binge watching Devil Wears Jeongnam ㅋㅋ It looks like his lovingness and manner is ingrained in his body

[+42] I'm Mijoo's fan and i became Kai's fan after seeing that, he is really cool

[+30] He has great physique, f*king handsome and is a superstar, but he even has a loving personality too

[+29] He is loving to Seungkwan, he is loving to Boss Bae too, is he the personification of lovingness

[+28] The situation after that was legendary too. He purposely gave the wrong answer and because Mijoo didn't know the answer, he pointed to his screen while holding in his laughter. I started watching this show for my bias Seungkwan but i repeated this part three times

[+27] I watched the show for Professor Boo but this made my heart flutter;; He is a loving person

[+24] Seeing how Boss Bae and Na PD loves Kai, gender doesn't matter

[+23] Kai is an introvert so he does not have many close friends but whenever his close male celebrity friends talk about him, they only have good things to say about him

[+23] It's probably because a lot of people started liking Kai from his variety show appearances, i'm happy to see people search about Kai on the internet

Source

• Tic_tac_toe

Changed the title of the thread from “[PANN] THE REASON WHY KAI IS POPULAR” to “[PANN] The Reason Why Kai Is Popular”.
  • This happened in the new Devil Wears episode too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kai is really a gentleman you just know he grew up respecting and being around women:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• i really like Kai the most as a perosn the group(not that the others arent nice) but he has the perfect mixture of a reserved, but warm personality. I think his duality is what makes him appealing. Also Im a sucker for men who are good with kids.

• What a lovely thread. He is always considerate, kind and sweet. I’m glad he’s getting better known for his personality and not just his on stage persona.

2x

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Official Post

I love all the sweet comments about his camaraderie with Seungkwan. :pepelove1:

He really does seem to be the sweetest bean out there. I didn't know a lot about his off stage persona until I watched Mtopia, but I can easily see why so many people respect and admire him. He just comes across as a very warm and bright person. I really hope he continues doing variety shows. :lovec:

• He has such a nice personality.

He takes care of everybody and make them comfortable.

I'm happy now, he can be his real self when doing shows, we can fully appreciate him :pepelove1:

I can't believe he's been hiding this side of himself for so long! But i'm happy he is showing more of his real self. He's an innocent soul :)

• I can't believe he's been hiding this side of himself for so long! But i'm happy he is showing more of his real self. He's an innocent soul :)

I’m glad he took active initiative to be more comfortable on such shows. He was always so shy.

But with the knowing bros episode and there after he took conscience effort to be confident. He even took classes to boost his confidence!

He really has come a long way from being a shy maknae line exo member who did not joke because he thought people will laugh at his dancing to a confident person releasing solo and promoting solo.

We love growth!

• I'm glad Kai is getting far more recognition for his wonderful personality as well as his great talents as a musician,actor and dancer. With his beautiful personality. He will soon be just as revered amongst the general public as yoo jae suk. Which means haters and saseangs are liable to get hung in the town square for bothering him.

• Omg I didn't know he took a confidence class! Wow I never knew he was THAT shy. I felt bad when he said on Ravi's show that he wants to make more friends but because he's so shy. I hope he makes more friends!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!