Kpop tiktok is getting scary..

• https://mobile.twitter.com/JOONTHESTALLlON/status/1354529609384140802

sorry for the dramatic title, but do y'all see the smooth transition??? No green screen?

okay gotta be honest, i did watch it a few times ,

But how far is this gonna go ? these people have insane skills..

• troye22

Changed the title of the thread from “Kpop op tiktok is getting scary..” to “Kpop tiktok is getting scary..”.
  • WHAT DID I JUST WATCH? :sweatr:If I ever use my video editing training for this, revoke my Sony Vegas access.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Picsart-24-03-03-01-26-46-567.jpg

• If Taehyung walked towards me like that... in a white shirt and beanie... or honestly even in a trash bag...

panties O F F

Cole Sprouse Blink GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

Ummm ma'am, ma'am I believe you were looking for Wattpad.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• No But if taehyung ever came up to me like that I would get down my knees right there and than No questions asked :!: :!:

I Brought You Some Water - Teen Wolf GIF - TeenWolf Water StilesStilinski -  Discover & Share GIFs

Since this thread is getting thirsty. :crys:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I would like to drink something else :suggestiver:

Yo, I am the mom friend and I am just saying if you gonna be thirsty don't get dehydrated.

DigitalVioletGiraffe-small.gif

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• well..

i made the thread to talk about how realistic these edits are getting,

but can't fault people for their thristing, tae is something else

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!