Anyone watching EURO 2020 (2021)?

• Are you rooting for any country in particular?

Who will come out of the Group of "death" F? France, Germany, Portugal? All 3?

France draws with Hungary today......ayeeeeeee!!!! OUchhhhh! :pepefacepalm:

Your prediction, who's going all the way?

skysports-euro-2020-norway-fa_4949306.jpg

• Solus

Changed the title of the thread from “Anyone watching EURO 2020 (2021) ??” to “Anyone watching EURO 2020 (2021)?”.
  • My boyfriend watches it all the time :boredr: I'm already annoyed by the sound of soccer.

He's rooting for France he said.

• The outcome of the Hungary v. France match was unpredictable.

I don't know what to expect for Germany v. Portugal. It starts in half an hour, all I know is it'll be pretty exciting.

I strongly concur with you. This one came out of nowhere! Portugal has a wide opened door to come out of there swiftly now!

• My boyfriend watches it all the time :boredr: I'm already annoyed by the sound of soccer.

He's rooting for France he said.

lmaooo The Honesty! :borahae: Yeah, its a bit of a stretch, you either live for it or you don't! Your bf's one lucky dude tho! He should be grateful! :-P I'm pretty sure he was disappointed with today's game (France).

• Liking it so far.

I think France, Portugal or Italy have waht it takes to win it all.

Germany is in a weird situation, they have the talent to go very far but their play style just doesn't work, their manager has no clue what to do. He should've left after euro 2016. But when they get their new manager Hansi Flick, who's previous team Bayern Munich absolutely tore everyone to shreds last 1.5 seasons, should make them contenders for the world cup.

Germany Portugal is gonna be a huge game, after today's results of France Hungary everything is still to play for. Germany have destroyed protugal in recent fixtures but I think this time Portugal might take it.

• Concelo being sidelined with Covid was a Hugeee blow to Portugal. I'm actually expecting something truly Iconic in 15 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if Germany pulls it off. We'll see I guess. Unless CR7 pulls another performance for the ages! He's that kind of guy!

As for Italy, I agree with you, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they went all the way! They are my "silent" runners in this year's competition. A fabulous line up that could surprise many at the very end!

• alexS

Is England solid on the pitch this year? Your take on their chances mate?

England is the most overhyped team in the comp, arguably in world football. They have good talents but they don't have a cohesive play style and their manager doesn't bring the best out of them. They were good against Croatia but really nothing to write home about Vs Scotland, one of the weakest teams on the comp ( first time they qualify for like 20 years). Last world cup they had a really easy route but and still faltered when they came up against a decent side like Belgiumx2 or Croatia (lost all 3). They are nowhere the level of European giants like France, Germany, Italy, Portugal etc

• It's a shame for Cancelo, was looking forward to see him play in the Euros. However Portugal has several other younger players who are pretty good. It's not all about Ronaldo anymore, as it was quite a few years ago.

I feel like it the Euros were a league, France would definitely win it. As soon as we reach the knockout stage, anything can happen.

The safe bet is France, but I also have a feeling Italy might take the title, but we'll see.

• It's a shame for Cancelo, was looking forward to see him play in the Euros. However Portugal has several other younger players who are pretty good. It's not all about Ronaldo anymore, as it was quite a few years ago.

I feel like it the Euros were a league, France would definitely win it. As soon as we reach the knockout stage, anything can happen.

The safe bet is France, but I also have a feeling Italy might take the title, but we'll see.

I'm also getting Italy vibes! Sure enough! As for Portugal, well, the mere fact that their line up is actually even better than the one they had in 2016 when they won is most definitely something to consider. I agree with you, they do have a deep abundance of quality players this time around.

• lmaooo The Honesty! :borahae: Yeah, its a bit of a stretch, you either live for it or you don't! Your bf's one lucky dude tho! He should be grateful! :-P I'm pretty sure he was disappointed with today's game (France).

Hahah he was busy all day today so he wasn't able to watch anything luckily haha...

And I'm used to it through all the years, I just do something else meanwhile, like read or surf akp or watch kpop videos hahah.

+ my whole family is into soccer and all the other sports, so I just have to deal with it.

But he's a lucky dude indeed hahah. Honestly, sometimes I'm like: my bf is so lucky hahaha

(I'm super lucky as well!)

• Well, in all honestly, good for him for being busy today, he didn't miss much! A terrible performance for "les bleus"!

Sounds to me like you two have it made! A beautiful relationship! He might actually convince you to start watching matches with him soon! mouahaha! :pepelove1::pepe-angel:

• not good tbh, depends on what they do with the Czech Rep.

Right now they are tied (both having 4 pt)

But after groups not that great

And the Czechs won't be easy preys either! Yeah, I agree, a colossal task for them this year! It's a bummer tho, given that some late stage matches are being held in the UK! As a Canadian dude here, I've always cheered for them, but I'm afraid this year might not be it. Very much indeed! :pepe-back-away:

• Germany Portugal.

Holy fGermany are slicing Portugal to pieces. Soooo many chances for them already.

Then Portugal gets a 1 counter and Ronaldo finishes.

This is gonna be a crazy match lol

• Well, in all honestly, good for him for being busy today, he didn't miss much! A terrible performance for "les bleus"!

Sounds to me like you two have it made! A beautiful relationship! He might actually convince you to start watching games with him soon! mouahaha! :pepelove1::pepe-angel:

I used to watch it all actually, through childhood and later, I watched all the World and Euro championships haha... But last couple of years I just got over it a bit :D I still watch it if it's an important game and a lot of us watch together hehe. But I have yet to find my favorite for Euro 2021 hahah. I'll see who makes it into second round.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!