[unconfirmed] izone's re-debut is best news in 2021

• I doubted the Parallel Universe project would work, which it wont. CJ is probably realizing they lost one of their biggest money makers and a big piece of kpop.

well you can't blame the wizones for trying though...

• well you can't blame the wizones for trying though...

Yea, but you have to admit most of them were obsessed fanboys who couldnt let go. Most of the people hooked on it were solo stans. It's one thing to miss them, which I really do miss them. I as a wiz*one can say Im proud of them, but cmon they knew it wouldnt work.

• Yea, but you have to admit most of them were obsessed fanboys who couldnt let go. Most of the people hooked on it were solo stans. It's one thing to miss them, which I really do miss them. I as a wiz*one can say Im proud of them, but cmon they knew it wouldnt work.

well there's a saying rhat fools and their money are soon parted lol

• well there's a saying rhat fools and their money are soon parted lol

Yea, "refunds" should be going out soon. Lets hope the obsessed fanboys didnt find a way to legally embezzle all that money. The leader of the project was very sketchy with his words in the first place, he always made up excuses. So Im not surprised lmao.

But from what I hear the funding site they used is very secure.

• I think this is re debut with less members like 6 or 8 ..

Yea, but for the companies that think they're gonna have major success because they're debuting a former iz*one member in a new group are wrong. There's a big chance they'll fail. They're better off taking a couple million and maybe fees from promotions and putting them back in iz*one.

It is possible to get ot12, but CJ will have to pull some big money out their ass and some good offers. I would say if they do relaunch maybe at least 8 members like you said.

Changed the title of the thread from “izone's re-debut is best news in 2021” to “[unconfirmed] izone's re-debut is best news in 2021”.
  • Yea, but you have to admit most of them were obsessed fanboys who couldnt let go. Most of the people hooked on it were solo stans. It's one thing to miss them, which I really do miss them. I as a wiz*one can say Im proud of them, but cmon they knew it wouldnt work.

If they are solo stans as you say, why would they care about keeping the group together? Surely they should rather see solo activities(which by the way were being severely limited for some members while they in the group) or even a new group where the member would be more central thanks to the previous group popularity where if they keep the group they have to share the spotlight with the other 11 members.

Realistically speaking specially seing the precedent of previous disbanded Produce101 groups most of the members will at best do mediocrally without the group, but surely solo stans wouldn't think this and instead would be confidant about the star power of whichever member they prefer is gonna do well.

• For these producer groups, that is the best path after the contract expiration.

It is just stupid that the companies behind the girls would actually think they would maintain the same level of success outside the group.

The whole point of the show is to help companies that were just too incompetent to make them actually famous or successful.

• why are there people here talking about refunds going out? Pretty sure the leader in charge of the PUP said they are extending the date of the fundraiser (which by the way is on a pledge based system so no one is getting robbed) until they can be sure that CJ wont pull out.

Anyway, I came to say that although I was quite fine with the disbandment, Wiz*Ones have actually moved me quite a bit with their passion and dedication toward Iz*One. Regardless of how things turn out, you guys really deserve lots of praises and to give yourself a pat on the back. Even though so many were pointing fingers, laughing and ridiculing you guys, you still gave it your all and now it's finally paying off. If not for you guys and the PUP pushing CJ there would have been very little hope for a re-launch.

Also, I may be one of the few people that think Wonyoung and Yujin will rejoin. For starters, even if they spend another five years with Iz*One, they would still only be 21 and 22 respectively, which are prime ages for Starship to debut them. Another thing, as I had mentioned a few weeks ago, is that if Starship intended to seriously debut them in a NGG they wouldn't have remained so silent for over two months. All other produce groups after they ended, the companies did not take long to update with future career plans, and so far Starship hasn't even dropped a teaser pick much less introduced any new potential trainees that they would want to debut in a NGG. And it's not as if Starship didn't know Iz*One was disbanding. They had two full years to figure out what they wanted to do with Wonyoung and Yujin after they were finished with Iz*One, and what did we get from them? Radio silence. The only thing Wonyoung and Yujin are doing now is instagram and a MC job, which in all honestly - just look like they are stalling for something.

And it isn't only Starship.

All the other Iz*One members, not including the Japanese members, are just doing random things here and there with no serious hints toward what they plan to do for a career path. It all just screams: "We're waiting together to see what happens" - and in this case, what they are waiting for is probably relaunch news.

I said since the beginning that the moment Everglow and Rocket Punch announced their comebacks on the same day without Yena, Chaewon, and Eunbi, that it was obvious (because let's be real, it only takes about a month to learn choreography and three days at most to shoot an MV, Everglow and Rocket Punch could have easily waited a few more weeks for a comeback to include the IzOne members) that their companies were in cahoots and some decisions were likely made to proceed without adding the Izone members because they had other intentions for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!