notifications

• hi.

I have a question related to allkpop, not the forum. I can't delete the replies and upvotes notifications since yesterday. there was many options like: delete, mark as read, mark as unread..., but everything disappeared, except "mark as read".

it's just me or akp changed? I don't like the notifications piling up, how can I delete them? :-(

• Official Post

hi.

I have a question related to allkpop, not the forum. I can't delete the replies and upvotes notifications since yesterday. there was many options like: delete, mark as read, mark as unread..., but everything disappeared, except "mark as read".

it's just me or akp changed? I don't like the notifications piling up, how can I delete them? :-(

I'm sorry, none of the forum staff here know much about the article side. You might want to join AKP discord and ask johnny or The-Sheriff

• I was hoping by now they'd realise how broken the new system is. You can't delete notifications, you can't mark as read anymore, if you receive a new reply in an article you already received one it's impossible to tell. Why do they do these things to us??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!