Lisa better not have her solo in July

• To be honest, I don't really adore Lisa like other BP members and I hate some of her rude fans. (I'm sorry)

But if YG is pushing someone and then trying to limit the popularity of someone, it will be VERY UNFAIR for any member. If YG treats Lisa this way, fans have total rights to complain.

I suppose then you have to also hate some of the rude fans of other members too, right?

• Ok, My bad, for some reason I read the OP and thought she meant the other way round, as in fans won't be buying the group CB. Not sure why that happened since she worded it pretty clearly.

Anyways, I still think it's best to not push her solo back anymore. Asking YG to delay something is like negotiating with the Devil. They can barely release any BP content, delaying it is a dangerous thing to ask for, who know what else would happen later in the year.

Also, we don't know what concept is Lisa's song. If it has some summer vibes to it, maybe they have to release it in the summer, otherwise it won't work as a winter comeback.

Actually delaying is better. Her cb seems rushed now that they are actively promoting BP surprise and taking all the attention to the group content. Her cb now doesn't make sense.

• Yes, I don't really like fanwars, I don't like Blonks as a whole, Blonks, not matured Blinks. But just don't care about it, it's just me, you can have your own thoughts. Like monalisalove is really nice imo.

Oh, thank you kkkk.

But unfortunately we do have some toxic fans like every other group.... Just focus on the nice ones! Here we are pretty active and cool.

• But your reasoning is absurd too. You want Lisa solo to happen just so she will attract more fans to the group while her own solo will be released in a bad time? Just for what?

Oh well, Lisa c bar will stop helping the group so let's make sure Lisa solo happens now so their solo fans will still help BP.. what a clownery ...

Blinks are fine and I think Lisa c bar (which is by far the most profissional) will prefer a group cb and after a well promoted Lisa solo.

That poster really doesn't like Lisa, like a lot of Blinks on here. They only want to use her popularity to help the group, they don't want her to succeed individually. There is no logical reason to release her solo before the group project, it would throw her under the bus completely. But that is what they want.

If they do have a group comeback before her solo, it better showcase her the way D4 showcased Jennie and LG showcased Rosé. Honestly, YG sabotaging Lisa will not surprise me.

• To be honest, I don't really adore Lisa like other BP members and I hate some of her rude fans. (I'm sorry)

But if YG is pushing someone and then trying to limit the popularity of someone, it will be VERY UNFAIR for any member. If YG treats Lisa this way, fans have total rights to complain.

Lisa has often been treated poorly by YG, and also by many Blinks unfortunately. Her solo being sabotaged is what I expect. The most popular member being thrown under the bus is only something YG would do!

• That poster really doesn't like Lisa, like a lot of Blinks on here. They only want to use her popularity to help the group, they don't want her to succeed individually. There is no logical reason to release her solo before the group project, it would throw her under the bus completely. But that is what they want.

If they do have a group comeback before her solo, it better showcase her the way D4 showcased Jennie and LG showcased Rosé. Honestly, YG sabotaging Lisa will not surprise me.

Tbh I won't comment about the user as i don't really remember any other post of he/she... So yes kkkk but it words were really ot3 to me.

And their cbs are favoured to all members bc if you look like this then IC were Lisa showcase cb too.... Their cb isn't used to favored one or another, it's literally to the group. I don't want the cb to be used like this...

• Tbh I won't comment about the user as i don't really remember any other post of he/she... So yes kkkk but it words were really ot3 to me.

And their cbs are favoured to all members bc if you look like this then IC were Lisa showcase cb too.... Their cb isn't used to favored one or another, it's literally to the group. I don't want the cb to be used like this...

I can spot an OT3 from a mile off ;-)

I just hope Lisa fans save their money for her solo, instead of wasting money on these projects YG is doing just to exploit fans IMO. I’m guessing the movie won’t contain that much we haven’t seen before anyway. Just hope it’s not scripted as hell like BP House.

• i surely prefer Lisa's solo first and BP cb after like it was promised and i dont believe we will have a july debut for her, that said personally i dont really care about music shows performances because we could have performances regardless she surely doesnt need inkigayo or music core to upload dance videos lol

she might not get music shows wins if she release during this period and i don't know how important this can be since i think nowadays for experienced artists this is not as important as before but that's my view and i can't read Lisa's mind.

Ipotetically if they start teasing soon (real soon) they have time to do things confortably tho i believe for promotions Lisa schedule will be really different from Rosé and Jennie, i see a less korean oriented promotion cycle for her

• i surely prefer Lisa's solo first and BP cb after like it was promised and i dont believe we will have a july debut for her, that said personally i dont really care about music shows performances because we could have performances regardless she surely doesnt need inkigayo or music core to upload dance videos lol

she might not get music shows wins if she release during this period and i don't know how important this can be since i think nowadays for experienced artists this is not as important as before but that's my view and i can't read Lisa's mind.

Ipotetically if they start teasing soon (real soon) they have time to do things confortably tho i believe for promotions Lisa schedule will be really different from Rosé and Jennie, i see a less korean oriented promotion cycle for her

I understand your point, but YGE won't favor Lisa that much anyways, and still using a group project near her solo won't be good.

• At first, i thought YGE would deploy Lisa against BTS' next comeback, so i thought a July comeback was possible. Of course, leave it to YG to throw us a massive curveball with this movie.

The rational thing to do at the end of a big 5th Anniversary celebration is to announce the next group comeback. But when has YGE ever been rational? We seriously might end the 5th Anniversary celebrations with a Lisa solo announcement instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!