Brave Girls M Countdown "Pool Party"

• What's with these GG bops getting randomly interrupted by these musty rappers?

I was grooving to this song and then BAM, out from nowhere comes some rando spitting out his nasally flow, and in an instant, my day was ruined X( .

Same thing happened with Izone's Pepsi commercial video, i was enjoying the visual feast with Minju, Yuri, Sakura, Won, and Eunbi and then with no warning whatsoever, BAM, out comes some rando boomer who looks even older than me trying to rap while all i could focus on was his dorky middle part and ridiculous outfit X( .

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree. This song is good but eunji should had rap instead. I know bb wants to promote their other group but still :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!