Latest Posts and Latest Threads have been flipped.

• Official Post

As some of you have expressed confusion, we wanted to let you know that "Latest Threads" and "Latest Posts" have been flipped on the front page of the forum. "Latest Posts" will now come first.

The reason behind this change was simple: interaction. The amount of interaction a forum garners helps keep users engaged. Newly created threads do not always have the same level of engagement and to help users to find the most active topics, it made sense to flip these two.

We apologize if this was too abrupt a change. Since there was no functionality lost, we did not think it was a very big change and thus we did not announce it. We think if you give it a chance though, you will get used to it.

• Well, it's not a matter of whether or not we'll get used to it. If this change is the way it will be for a while, then yeah, we'll be forced to get used to it, but even so; You need to understand, some people will have a harder time adjusting to the change than others. Everyone processes things differently, so while a change like this might seem minor to you or me, it feels more frustrating to others. Even if the people who have a harder time with adjusting are a minority, I do think we should help/listen to them too. Their experience on the forum is just as important as the average user I'd like to think.

Yes, I can get wanting to prioritize threads with more activity, but even so, not everyone cares for that. Some like seeing the new posts first then picking what interests them the most rather than what place has the most engagement. Do you know for certain that's what most of the userbase would want? This is why it would've been a good idea to do some kind of announcement beforehand to get other people's thoughts and know what they really need/want.

For example, maybe do a poll beforehand to see how many users are interested in these kinds of changes vs. those who don't.

Sure it isn't taking away functionality, but nonetheless, it is a noticeable change. It definitely surprised me and other users to see this, so even for things that seem smaller like this, I do think a notification would make us not as surprised. It would be nice to not feel like these things are as forced on us, you know?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Tbh, I'm not really fond of this change. I observed that the Latest Threads section moved a bit slowly lately (with even an hour passing by until a new thread was made), but it was more convenient to check that section first for news or other engaging discussions.

I'm afraid that with this change, the section will become more inactive and will discourage people from checking or making new threads and therefore decreasing interaction.

Just my opinion.

• As some of you have expressed confusion, we wanted to let you know that "Latest Threads" and "Latest Posts" have been flipped on the front page of the forum. "Latest Posts" will now come first.

The reason behind this change was simple: interaction. The amount of interaction a forum garners helps keep users engaged. Newly created threads do not always have the same level of engagement and to help users to find the most active topics, it made sense to flip these two.

We apologize if this was too abrupt a change. Since there was no functionality lost, we did not think it was a very big change and thus we did not announce it. We think if you give it a chance though, you will get used to it.

no it makes sense

• I’m not overly thrilled with this change but I don’t really have the power to change it. It will take a while to adjust as change isn’t something easy for me to get used to. The change seemed kinda unnecessary to me, but I guess do what you have to do to up interaction and I’ll just adjust - it’ll take a while to het used to though. I noticed the change but a heads up would be nice before implementing changes that affect user experience.

• RIP non troll threads.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know you mods and staff will hate my opinion but who cares iof User123 just comented in "wich girl has the nicest hair" ? I preffer to read threads who are new to see if I can maybe help a user on a question insteaf of seeing that the same 5 user post in a maybe 3 month old thread over and over ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!