JYPE requesting re-investigation into Lia's bully scandal. Brings receipts

• they made a "lazy" scandal of her a year or two ago when she was recovering from a hard fall where she injured her knee pretty badly, it is kinda like the Jennie "Lazy scandal" tbh both were just injured and trying their best to still perform while recovering but got called ungrateful and lazy (those being the nicer comments made)

Not to mention Lia was actually giving HER ALL but people kept comparing her to Yeji and Chaer which truly is unfair because they're the main dancers whereas Lia is the main vocal.

It's like saying Taeyeon is lazy for not being as good at dancing as Hyoyeon.

ωнαт ι ιкє тнє мσѕт ιѕ тнє тαѕтє σƒ ѕυммєя ('^)

• but you have to admit their response shows more probability of her being innocent since JYP wanted to take legal actions since 2018 because of fan reporting malicious comments and monitoring malicious comments it's actually common. If you read the whole thing you'll realize that initially didn't seem like a bullying allegation case.

I hate to be the one but it doesn't show anything, JYP didn't had other option after denying, suing AND losing the lawsuit, they can't go back to apologize since it will ruin not only Itzy but their own company image for trying to silence the truth, if she's innocent or guilty doesn't change anything, most likely nobody will ever know since is one of those he said, she said cases, that is not the point of lawsuit since i doubt if after 1 year lawsuit they didn't find anything worthy, they are gonna find now in a few days, JYP ride or die with this case, they are gonna appeal so many times until they get what they want like SM did with JYJ case when it ended in settlement since it went for years and nobody got anywhere.

Either way, even if is real i don't think what Lia did deserve to lose her career for, JYP is at fault for managing this like shit.

• I hate to be the one but it doesn't show anything, JYP didn't had other option after denying, suing AND losing the lawsuit, they can't go back to apologize since it will ruin not only Itzy but their own company image for trying to silence the truth, if she's innocent or guilty doesn't change anything, most likely nobody will ever know since is one of those he said, she said cases, that is not the point of lawsuit since i doubt if after 1 year lawsuit they didn't find anything worthy, they are gonna find now in a few days, JYP ride or die with this case, they are gonna appeal so many times until they get what they want like SM did with JYJ case when it ended in settlement since it went for years and nobody got anywhere.

Either way, even if is real i don't think what Lia did deserve to lose her career for, JYP is at fault for managing this like shit.

exactly and it's even more weird to see them ask for a re-investigation

knowing that there's no new proof who were find or anything else

even if police re-investigate it'll end up like last time, they'll drop the charge for lack of evidence

honestly to me this statement make it seems even more than the previous one that JYP is trying to put pressure on the accuser hoping that she might be afraid that JYP doesn't give up to sue her, until she stop with her accusations

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• and i find this even weirder that JYP still have no proof of Lia innocence

What proof do you want of innocence?

Most of the cases like this are he said she said situations, unless there's a clear recording of some things like in Irene's case which is why she had to apologize. She did not just do it out of the goodness of her heart.

And no one who's innocent will keep proofs in the sense like video recordings that they didn't bully anyone in high school Lmfao.

This is not to say Lia is innocent or guilty. But this is clearly hypocritical behavior, if it was your fave the response would be they can't do something like this Lmfao.

All everyone has to do is wait for this case to unfold, and let people do their work but it's too much to ask off other groups stans.

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• But this is clearly hypocritical behavior, if it was your fave the response would be they can't do something like this Lmfao.

LMAOOO please

I got 2 of my bias who faced bullying drama and never i said "my bias can't do this "

i always said that if my bias would have do something like this i would have been very disappointed but always wait to see more people come forward to defend them

i started to defend Taeyong only when his ex classmates and teacher, said that this was rumor and taeyong never did something like this

and same for karina , never said she wouldn't do something like this, i didn't talk about her rumor until her ex classmates came forwards and knetz start to release pre-debut pictures etc... proving that what this person was saying in their post was fake cuz it didn't match the timeline that's when i start to post their statement and take side with her

And no one who's innocent will keep proofs in the sense like video recordings that they didn't bully anyone in high school Lmfao.

who talk of videos as a proof , ex classmates testimony are enough

and besides 1 person who said yes it did happen but it wasn't such a big deal and didn't feel it was bullying

and the accuser who said Lia bullied peoples in school

nobody came forward defending or incriminating Lia

it's JYP who confirmed that 2 people accused lia of Bullying in their statement saying "it was discovered that 4 of the above 5 posts were written by the same person with different nicknames, and the other 1 post was written by another person."

This is not to say Lia is innocent or guilty. But this is clearly hypocritical behavior, if it was your fave the response would be they can't do something like this Lmfao.

All everyone has to do is wait for this case to unfold, and let people do their work but it's too much to ask off other groups stans.

and please quote in my comment when did i say Lia is guilty

i literally said there's no ways to say if Lia is guilty or innocent

but JYP shouldn't hurry to make a statement without finding any proof so quick because it's even more weird and sus

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• And the acusser's lawyers let's not forget. They can't be "commoners" if they had money to attend the same school as Lia.

• thank you lol it seems like most people want Lia to be guilty or something

• It does not matter how many people come out and say they are innocent. Bullying usually involves multiple people, if all the people in the gang who bullied the victim come out and say that the bully is innocent it doesn't make them so.

A bully can also be perfectly nice to every other person they meet except that one person they bully. That again doesn't mean they aren't a bully or whatever.

These are no proof of innocence.

Even then the burden of proof lies on the accuser.

I'm not going to bother with you anymore, this is my last quote because I don't have time to reply to BS.

For legal reasons: many of the things I say are said jokingly, take them as such :wilds::oks:

• Why is it that JYP need to have proof that Lia is innocent?

Shouldn't it be the "alleged victim's" job to bring proof that Lia is guilty (since you mentioned that the police didn't find Lia guilty)

Like if someone were to accuse me of theft or murder shouldnt they bring about some proof that I was involved in that theft or murder? Why should it be me bringing proof of something I was accused of but had zero evidence for?

• thank you lol it seems like most people want Lia to be guilty or something

Here I am writing essays and I couldn't care less about Lia (no offense). Kpop fans and their knetz behavior that they constantly mock while acting like knetz themselves :pepe-comfy:

Shouldn't it be the "alleged victim's" job to bring proof that Lia is guilty (since you mentioned that the police didn't find Lia guilty)

Like if someone were to accuse me of theft or murder shouldnt they bring about some proof that I was involved in that theft or murder? Why should it be me bringing proof of something I was accused of but had zero evidence for?

Because it's the law who want this, if you're suing someone for defamation it's the plaintiff who must bring the proof that what he accuse to do is false.

In most lawsuit the plaintiff is the one who need to bring the proof of what they are saying is true

in this case JYP is the plaintif because they are the one accusing the other girls of defamation

"in a defamation lawsuit, a plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a false and defamatory statement about the plaintiff that was communicated to a third party"

could you please all of you at least try to inform yourself about law

before attacking me acting like i'm asking for JYP evidence when they are not suppose to be the one to do it, i must be bad at school but i at least learn 2-3 things in law school '-'

• Even then the burden of proof lies on the accuser.

at least educate yourself on how laws work '-'

in a defamation lawsuit, it's the plaintif who need to bring proof not the one who make the accusations '-'

before talking about BS at least educate about how lawsuit and burden of proof works

because you're the one saying BS when you're trying to act like the burden of boof lies on the accuser when you have obviously no knowledge about law

• I think several users have called you out (and others who agreed) on the negative behaviours (other than on your own faves). I don’t see any others defending you here. Well it speaks volumes

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 🌍🌎🌏

Tzuyu is truly the #1 k-pop idol 🥺

The Movie 2021.08

SpicyCanineBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

You cant prove bullying really but im sure Police investigated and found something.

How does a victim prove bullying? Its pretty much only if other people saw it also.

• 2yr

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!