[COMPLETE] UP10TION X AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• Official Post

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Guess what? UP10TION returned with their second album Connection with its lead single "SPIN OFF" and wanted to say what's UP to everyone.

Please give a warm welcome and leave your questions below and UP10TION will be here around 06/22 to answer your questions.

Make sure to check out their latest video "SPIN OFF" and follow them on social media for their latest news and updates.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL

Official Website

Youtube

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

• Hey guys, congratulations on your comeback! I love the album (especially the songs Parade and Honey Cake), and honey10s are so proud of you all <3

I know you're busy with promotions right now, but what do you like to do during your time off? Are there any hobbies that you've picked up or movies/shows that you've been watching recently?

Thank you, and good luck! Fighting :lover3:

• Hi boys! 👋🏼 I am so excited you had a comeback!! The song and MV is AMAZING!!! You are all so talented!! Getting to meet you and see you perform in Chicago on your Candyland US tour gave me such a special memories ☺️

My questions for you:

1) If you could only eat one food for a whole month, what food would you choose?

2) What is one talent or trait you would love to steal from one of your members?

3) If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you choose and why?

Be sure to get lots of rest and stay healthy because your health is HONEY10’s number one priority! We love you! ❤️

Edited 2 times, last by Megan98 ().

• Hii my name is kenzie and i just wanted to say i love and miss you guys alot! My question is who would you love to collaborate with? And who is your role model?

• Hi my name is Tuğçe(투체), from Turkey. I have a few questions

1- I want to hear the songs you wrote. So Are you considering opening a soundcloud account?

2- If you do a concert, what song do you say you want to perform this song the most?

3- Which of the b-sides would you like to show?

4- What do you do when you don't feel well?

5- How do you spend your free time?

6- if there would be a zombie apocalypse, which member would be the first one to die, first one to become zombie and first one to survive?

And congratulations for second full album. I love you 💛

• 1. Xiao and kogyeol this is your first time to write your own songs how do you feel and did you get any advice from the member?

2. Do you think which song suits you the most?

사랑해 업텐션 이번활동 홧팅💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Olá Bebês!!🇧🇷✨❤️🍯 (hello babies!!)

Firstly the comeback is wonderful! I am very happy to be able to witness this phase of UP10TION ❤️❤️❤️

Now:

Was any part of the choreography too difficult for you?

and

Have you thought about the possibility of doing a show in Brazil after the pandemic? Brazilian honey10 loves you so much ❤️❤️🇧🇷

• first of all, congrats on your comeback! Hope you become successful this time! Becoming a honey10 was the best decision I ever made! Watching UP10TION videos always makes me happy and smile even if I'm crying ㅠ~ㅠ so thank you very much 💛 Here are my questions:

1. What is your favourite track from your 2nd full album 'CONNECT10N' ?

2. Would you rather stay with 10 Hwanhees or 10 Kogyeols for a week?

3. What do you think is the most attractive feature of yourself?

4. Describe the member next to you in 3 words!

5. Who do you think suits the concept of 'SPIN OFF' the most?

Edited 2 times, last by honeyzone ().

• HI! UP10TION!

I'm adm from SUPPORT UP10TION BRASIL on twitter!

Brazillian HONEY10s are so proud of you!! We are looking forward! You are doing very well!

Our questions:

Can HONEY10s wait for a Special MV from some b-side song of CONNECT10N album?

If you were not an artist, what would be your profession?

Can you read all the comments from international fans? Fighting!!!

What is your favorite b-side song from the CONNECT10N album?

Do you prefer SILHOUETTE version or ILLUMINATE version?

If you had the chance, would you like to come to South America?

UP10TION, FIGHTING!!! AND PLEASE FEEL ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM BRAZILIAN FANDOM!

• Oi! 🇧🇷❤️ Congratulations on your return! Everything is perfect. You were the first Kpop group I met and I'm so grateful for that.

How were the MV recordings? Was there a funny or embarrassing moment? If so, let us know so we can laugh together. Amo vocês (love you) ❤️

• Hi, i am Elif(엘리프) from Turkey and i have a few questions.

1) Since we want to hear all of their own songs, do members consider opening a SoundCloud account?

2)다음 SUNYOUL'IVE를 위해서 선율이가 이 노래를 불러도 될까요?

External Content youtu.be

3) if there would be a zombie apocalypse, which member would be first one to die, first one to become zombie and first one to survive?

4) As a fan of yours since your predebut days, do you know how much you illuminated my life for 6 years? It would be so dark without you.

• Hello, I'm Hatice from Turkey, congratulations on your return 👏 I hope you can complete your promotions unscathed 💛 Who are the celebrities you want to work with if you get the chance?

• Hi! My name is Valentina and I'm from Chile. I've been a honey10 since 2015 and I'm really proud of you guys. I love the performances, your personalities and your music, your everything. You're so talented!

I have a few questions:

1.- How have you been able to deal with the stress during the pandemic?

2.- Would you like to do a world tour? Like going to America (USA, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru,..), Europe (England, Spain, France, Germany,...), Australia, New Zealand and other places.

3.- Any goal for the future?

UP10TION FIGHTING!

• First I wanna say I love you so much. I've been a fan since you debuted and my 3-year-old daughter is a huge Bit-to fan. My question for you is: If you were actors and if you could get any role for a drama or movie, which role would you like to get? I personally picture you as soldiers for Descendants of the Sun.

Blessings and love for a Honey10 in Mexico!

• I've been a fan of yours for over a year since I got into K-Pop. I must admit my favorite song is your Japanese Release ID. I'm excited for this new album and hope everyone stays safe and healthy and has a great time promoting.

Is there any plans in the future to see all 10 of you come together again?

What is your favorite track on this new album, and will Xiao be writing more songs? Honey Cake is amazing!

• hi i’m jax !! i’ve been a honey10 for around 5 years now and honestly all the comebacks just keep getting better and better ^o^

so of course, congratulations on the comeback!! we’ve been waiting for you <33

the whole album is been amazing and i can’t choose a favourite yet hah

my questions are:

- what genre would you guys like to try out in the future?

- what’s the most memorable part of preparing for a comeback for everyone?

wishing you all the very best <3

• hello, my name is Ana and I'm from Portugal. In 2018 I flew to London to meet the boys and it was the best experience of my life. I even brought a Cristiano Ronaldo mask to the show and they loved it ahah

UP10TION have been my biggest source of happiness for almost 6 years now and for that I'm truly thankful :borahae:

I have a couple of questions for the boys.
    1- When you're feeling sad and unsure, what do you do to try and motive yourself?
    2- Are any of the members insterested in starting an acting career?
    3- Do you like Marvel? If so, what is your favorite movie or series?
    4- If you could say something to your past self, what would it be?
    5- When are you coming to Portugal? You would love my country!
    6- Can the rappers and the singers switch parts and perform a little bit of Spin Off?

Thank you so much and I wish you all the success in the world, I will always support you :borahae::borahae::borahae:

• A superpower that you all wish to have?

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

SEVENTEENDKZ

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Edited once, last by sundeep2413 ().

• Hey UP10TION

First of all, I want to say I know you guys for more than 4 years and I became a fan after you guys released Destiny.

My questions are

1) What country have you guys not visit and would like to visit

2) Who wants to debut as a solo artist?

3) Do you guys have pets?

4) For Bitto, I love you :)

• Hello babies, I have more questions for you all! ❤️🇧🇷✨

1. What is your favorite song from the "Connection" album?

2. If you could say something to your past self, what would you say?

3. Can you speak a word in Portuguese?

4. Make a special alarm clock for Honey10!

5. Did this comeback bring something new into your life? if yes, what?

I love you all so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🇧🇷

• More questions, this time for xiao! (hope i can ask a thousand questions🤣🤣)

Xiao, first I want to say that I love you more than anything!❤️🇧🇷

Now I have some questions for you!!

1. What hair color would you like to have in the future?

2. Currently, what is your favorite food?

3. What is the last thing you think about before going to sleep?

4. What would make you very happy right now? (I hope I can do what makes you happy!)

te amo🇧🇷♥️

• Hello! I'm Zen from the Philippines and I've been a fan since debut. First of all congratulations on your 2nd full album CONNECTION! 🎉🎉🎉 You worked so hard for this album and congratulations especially to Xiao and Kogyeol! Your songs made it! 🎉🎉🎉

My questions for the boys are

1. Besides Spin Off, what other tracks in the CONNECTION album would best suit to be the title song?

2. If you would be given a chance to ride a time machine or go back in time, which timeline would you go back and why?

3. This question is especially for Sunyoul. Do you have any thoughts on covering pop songs for Sunyoul'ive? And if ever, which pop artist would you cover?

And my weirdest question, I know this is weird but if ever UP10TION would be in an unhabited island, who would you first eat to survive?

I hope you do well this comeback and we will also do our best to give you guys happiness! Spin Off, fighting! CONNECTION, fighting! UP10TION, fighting! 💛

• hey, it's me again🥰🇧🇷

this time i have question for baby hwanhee!

1. Would you like to have a different pet?

2. Do you prefer tall or short girls?

3. What is your favorite part of the song "Spin Off"?

4. Would you like to travel to any country? if yes, which one?

Hwanhee, I love you so much!

Thanks for working so hard on this comeback, you are amazing!♥️♥️♥️✨🇧🇷🍯

• I swear these are the last questions!!!!!

These questions are for all UP10TION members!

1. Currently, is there any music that all of you can't stop listening to?

2. Of all the comebacks you've had over the years, which was each one's favorite?

3. (This is not a question, it's a request) On this comeback, you guys put a lot of effort and I appreciate that because we Honey10 got a just perfect album! but after a while promise me you will rest!

I love you all so much♥️

thanks for all the blood, sweat and tears you gave for this comeback✨

Kisses from your Brazilian honey10!♥️🇧🇷🍯

• Hello ! My name is Amyra from Malaysia 👋🏻

I'm so happy with your comeback. It's really amazing. Good job on your hard work 👍🏻

Questions:

• Are there any members who want to pursue an acting career?
    • TMI during preparation for the comeback?
    • Any message for Jinhoo, Lee Jinhyuk & Kim Wooseok?
    • What song that you listen to recently?
    • Are there any K-pop songs that suit your style?
    • In a few more months, UP10TION will celebrate 6th anniversary. What do you all wish for the 6th year of your career?
    • What you are really want to tell Honey10?

At last, I want to say "whatever happens in your life afterwards, I hope you will not give up your passion for music".

Please take care of your health & rest well !

:iloveyoub:

• Hi my best boys! First, allow me to say that you are so precious to me like a family.

Spin Off is the title of your main song for this comeback. If your life will have a spin off and you are not an idol, who or what would you like to be?

Sending lots of love from your Honey10 Philippines, Momo Leslie. Mahal na mahal ko kayo UP10TION. 💛

• Hello UP10TION!!! Congratulations on comeback with the latest album "Connection". HONEY10 are glad and excited to see UP10TION's comeback!

Questions:

1) Were there any funny episodes which happened during MV shooting?

2) If you can sing other members' parts, which part(s) do you want to sing? May you sing it now?

3) Which part of the choreography do you like most?

Love from Hong Kong. 업텐션 사랑해💛

• Hello! I'm Suzy from Manila, Philippines. Congratulations on your second full album!! 💛 And thanks for giving us an opportunity to ask you things we've been curious about.

Here are my questions:

1. If you can each recommend one song from your entire discography, what would it be and why?

2. Which role/position in the group did you want to do at least once but were scared of trying, and why?

Hope you can also say something to your fans in the Philippines.

Thank you and I love you guys so much~ 😍

Edited once, last by sujisujebi: Typo ().

• Hi Up10tion

Just wanna tell you that you have done a good job! Spin off is really a gorgeous mv we can show to others and people like it!

I wonder if you got any image that your member looks like a animal?

• First of all congratulations for your comeback🎉🎉🎉🎉 especially to Xiao and Kogyeol congratulations for debuted as composer🎉

My questions. Which song do you like to promote if UP10TION have oppurtunity to have b-side track following promotion?

I am curious since long time ago. Among the members, who has driving license? Bc I would like to have summer drive with you><

Have a nice day💛

• I have few (?) questions to everyone.

To UP10TION: What is your favorite scene in the Spin Off MV?

To Kuhn: What will you do if you are the CEO of TOP Media for a day?

To Kogyeol: Do you want to try acting too? If yes, what kind of actor you wanted to be?

To Bitto: You are so talented in music. If you will write a song at this moment, what will be the title and for whom?

To Sunyoul: If you will be given a chance to have a solo album, will you do it?

To Gyujin: What extra ordinary thing/s you wanted to try?

To Hwanhee: If you will be a super hero, what superhero are you?

To Xiao: If you have a teleportation power, who's the first person you will visit.

Congratulations on a wonderful comeback! Honey10 are working hard to make you all proud. I love you UP10TION! I'm always be your proud Honey10

• Hello!! Congratulations on your comeback!!! Spin off is so good and you all look really cool and handsome!! I have a few questions if you don’t mind to answer

- If you had the opportunity to introduce a new rule/law for everyone in TOP MEDIA to follow what would it be?

- What places would you recommend international honey10s to go to if they visit korea?

- What are certain activities you do with so much passion?

- How do you relieve your stress when things get stressful?

- What other work will you like to try out to in the entertainment industry apart from being kpop idols?

- If you had the opportunity to collaborate on with someone on a song, dance performance or rap who would it be?

Once again congratulations!! I admire your (upt10tion) passion and the huge effort you put in your music and your recent album connection!! I love you guys!! Also, Make sure to eat lots of yummy food!! Fighting!!! <3

Edited 12 times, last by nctzenn ().

• Hello I'm Lynn, first of all congratulations on your comeback !! It's really cool and I enjoy all the songs. Thank you for giving us your great music once again ! <3

My questions :

1. What's one of the funniest / memorable episode you had when preparing for this album?

2. I want to know how do you guys cope with stress?

3. If you had a chance to promote one side track like a title track, which song would it be?

Thank you and let's get higher UP10TION !! <3

• hello UP10TION!! i'm Ru, i'm your fan from Indonesia
    first of all, congratulation for your comeback! i already listen to your new album CONNECTION and i like all of the songs! (psst my fav one is 'Sky Line', thank you for making this song Bit-to & Kogyeol <3 )

i have question for you!

1. for Kogyeol, i really curious about your legs lenght, can you tell us how long is your legs?
    2. for Sunyoul, I'm always excited for your Sunyoul'ive! and always wondering what song that you will cover next because you always challenging yourself with various genre song (I'm so proud of you!). is there any western song or what kind of genre that you want to try to sing for Sunyoul'ive next time?
    3. back then, UP10TION always did a concert tour in various countries such as Japan, the USA, and Europe. if you guys can go to other countries again for a concert tour, what country that you want to visit?
    4. for Bit-to & Kogyeol, because i like 'Sky Line' so much, is there any interesting experience during the song-making process?
    5. this one is a question for all members! if you could swap lives with one of you for a day, who would you be? and why? (example; Xiao wants to be Hwanhee for a day or Kuhn wants to be Gyujin, etc) (you must choose okay! don't choose yourself :-P )

i hope you guys always healthy on this promotion. Honey10 always support you <3 UP10TION fighting!

• Hello!! I'm Yessi from Mexico🇲🇽 congratulations for your comeback, the albums it's amazing, i really love all the songs.

My question is:

What did you like the most about making this album? And What's your favorite song on the album?

UP10TION fighting !! So much love and support from your Honey10 in Mexico!!💛🇲🇽💛🇲🇽💛🇲🇽

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!