Festa D 2 is upon us, what are your expectations Armys?

• We know we are getting different outfits and styling for sure. They also said setlist is going to be different, so what do you expect? More explosive than D1 cause Bangtan as we know only out peak themselves.

I think we might get a Bangtan Chicken Noodle Soup version today. Anyone expecting fan faves like Louder than Bombs or Paradise to be performed? We did get Dis-ease yesterday after all.

• Official Post

We know we are getting different outfits and styling for sure. They also said setlist is going to be different, so what do you expect? More explosive than D1 cause Bangtan as we know only out peak themselves.

I think we might get a Bangtan Chicken Noodle Soup version today. Anyone expecting fan faves like Louder than Bombs or Paradise to be performed? We did get Dis-ease yesterday after all.

More explosive than D1? Do you know how many ARMY deaths those boys have on their hands right now? We're all tuning in from the great beyond.

L O U D E R T H A N B O M B S

• I saw a pic which DEFINITELY suggested CNS. I am hyped for it.

I would lose my mind if they performed LTB but I can’t let myself believe that.

LTB and Film Out for be the killer 2 for me. And maybe more danger in the Mystery Machine bus like they run out of windshield washer fluid and someone has to pop the hood and refill it? Total suspense

• I’m thinking maybe alien moth gets inside the intergalactic bus tour and they have to deploy bug-punching BuffJoon to prevent Hobi fainting.

Lol love it. I had too much wine and the whole concept of the bus was totally confusing me. Were they all being Matt Damon stuck on Mars?

• there's no way we're getting louder than bombs and that pisses me off. paradise and louder than bombs are never going to be performed live and i'm trying to accept that hard truth :pepe-sad:

i don't know how would cns work tho? nobody can rap in spanish. unless they wrote new lyrics in korean :/

• Well I thought for sure the whole bus video was going to be them pulling up to a McDonald’s on Mars and ordering their meal. Then driving to the new Louis Vuitton store to get outfits.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!