Itzy Lia's bullying victim speaks up, says she even thought of attempting suicide because of unfair lawsuit by jyp

• Okay here we go.... So there is physical evidence then that "A" says exists in the form of messages send specifcally by Lia according to this article that show she was bullying someone. So has anyone found that evidence or did they produce such evidence?

like i said do you have any link to this ?

because all i remember is just A saying that lia bully people who were asking for their money back with her friends

made of someone an outcast and ask people for money

and this statement was made in february 2021, and after this JYp announce they'll sue her for defamation and after this we didn't heard anything about this case until today

that's why i'm asking you for the link to everything you're saying considering i've never saw anything about it in any kpop website until today and saw some midzy popping up saying this

so do you have the link to the article about this or the testimony of one of this person to have a better comprehension of the situation ?

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• The proof is the police?? That they investigated it??

They investigated what? I might be wrong but they just investigated that there was no ground of defamation. The entire issue is about the defamation not about the bullying itself.

For example

A (alleged victim) accused B (Lia) of murder (bully). B sued A for defamation. Police said that B had no grounds to sue A for defamation and hence cleared A of defamation charges which is literally what the title of this thread is about. HOW DOES THAT HENCE MAKE B A MURDERER (bully).

Y'all don't make sense

• honestly that can be said about all victims they all go public and ask for apologies

That is true, that is what all victims want. Attention and feeling that they succeeded. I wanted this too when my past bullies got away with what they did. But as someone that is older and more matured now, I know that I don't need to ponder over something that happened a long time ago. If I want an apology, I am going to actually face the person and talk it out privately.

• Porb victim showed those to police during investigation that's why police sided with victim and jyp's defamation lawsuits got rejected by police

Sorry that's guessing and no that is not what the police said either. They said they couldn't prove that the accuser was lying. That was their wording. If however the original accuser now sues JYP for slander and the court says yes JYP slandered them only THEN is police and the judicial system siding with the original accuser.

• And did the police said the acussations of bullying were indeed truth or is that just your peojecting and wishful thinking?

Police said there's enough truth and accuracy in victim's statement that defamation lawsuits can't be applied, if victim was lying and falsely slandering lia then ofc they would have been charged

Always remember that big company always have more power in these defamation lawsuits and victim winning over jyp speaks volumes

• THANK YOU! Lets not forget how messed up Korea's Judicial system is. They let a rap*st scot free while someone that took drugs gets 5 years in prison.

• That is true, that is what all victims want. Attention and feeling that they succeeded. I wanted this too when my past bullies got away with what they did

i don't think it's attention and feeling that they succeeded

but more in the sens that in bullying people are ruining the life of other people

and when victim are past over it and enough courageous they most of the time just want to give their money back to this life

and honestly i can totally understand them

nothing give this people the right to ruin other people life when they are young

and even if the victim come forwards years after if they are successfull or not , they have the right to get payback and ruin their life just like this people made to give them a taste of their own medicine

why would people should be autorize to harass someone and bully them and destroy the mental of this people

and get away for years with it and then think that a simple apology will be enough

every victim deals with it as they can and i think it's pretty dumb and bad to say that they are coming forward now just for attention and because they are clout chaser '-'

we are talking about bullying

it's not some type of clout chaser accusing someone of stealing their boyfriend, it's a serious issue, and i find this bad that people are saying that this potential victim are saying this now just because they want attention

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Any official confirmation of storyline you are telling? Like any legit news article to back it up?

If not then it will just be considered a fanfiction midzy's are creating to try to excuse and defend bullying done by lia

At that time, I was a classmate with Victim A, and after hearing this from Victim A and Victim, I was a friend from a very young age. I was curious about the purely reason why they were cursing W and B, so 10 minutes before the end of the lunch break, I went to the 6th class of the 1st grader with the perpetrator and the victim, and the perpetrator's class has something to say. I asked for it.

The perpetrator came out of the bar, and I asked about this.

I remember all the actions taken at that time.) I: The perpetrator, I, the victim A. You are asking to repay the borrowed money of A. A relative's A is not deep, and the proposal for B is rumored and bullied? Perpetrator: (using impressions) But? But you're the original

(with arms crossed and glaring) Me: It's not your boss, but the perpetrator You don't pay A money, and bullying B doesn't look good as A and B's friends, and A and B are very hard at the tailgate.

(A group of perpetrators come to the side of the perpetrator):-Dogs are out, my first-time dog was bullied. Why are you dating me? Oh lol

The perpetrator: No up lol lol Oh, I want to make you angry, but I'm freaking out (laughs)

After the perpetrator's words ended, the real-time ended and the bell started ringing, I had to urgently go to class, so I went up the stairs to go to the 10th class in the 1st grade I belonged to. Guardians and perpetrators cursed me until I couldn't see it.

its scuffed, but this is why knetz dismissed it in the first place. as it was overdramatic as fuck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!