Itzy Lia's bullying victim speaks up, says she even thought of attempting suicide because of unfair lawsuit by jyp

• mind your language. If you want respect, be respectful first and if you don't understand my point than just say so. You are in all Lia related threads, the same way some were in Aespa scandals thread, just so you know.

You were all ganging up on me?? When in the first place all i’ve directed is the troll? Yes I was in all lia threads but i wasn’t spreading hate 🙄 I’ve even understood some of y’all points and agree with some of them. I just didn’t want to dismiss the victim too quickly since she did bravely name lia even though she knew she’s going to have a big legal fight with JYP.

• You shold stop acting likeyou care about this alleged bully victim and just be truthfull like some your troll friends and wish it to be true so Lia can be done along with Itzy.

• They didn’t. A took 2 people to confront Lia about the money. When Lia and her friends came out they said something like “I don’t know who you are” and got aggro. And the. ‘A’ explained it got very scary as they were aggressive.

C made a statement and said they were never bullied like A implied, and A made a statement this entire thing lasted a week.

I know this story inside and out, there was no bullying. This is a person with anxiety who got involved in a 13 year old group bitching contest

• You were all ganging up on me?? When in the first place all i’ve directed is the troll? Yes I was in all lia threads but i wasn’t spreading hate 🙄 I’ve even understood some of y’all points and agree with some of them. I just didn’t want to dismiss the victim too quickly since she did bravely name lia even though she knew she’s going to have a big legal fight with JYP.

I'm not ganging you up. It's you who are on threads non related to your faves. And I never dismissed anyone. I didn't even comment in Lia threads.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

• They didn’t. A took 2 people to confront Lia about the money. When Lia and her friends came out they said something like “I don’t know who you are” and got aggro. And the. ‘A’ explained it got very scary as they were aggressive.

C made a statement and said they were never bullied like A implied, and A made a statement this entire thing lasted a week.

I know this story inside and out, there was no bullying. This is a person with anxiety who got involved in a 13 year old group bitching contest

do you have the link to this

i ask you this morning but you never answer back

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• mind your language. If you want respect, be respectful first and if you don't understand my point than just say so. You are in all Lia related threads, the same way some were in Aespa scandals thread, just so you know.

Helping my lovely monalisalove as her lawyer Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.24.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.24.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.23.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.21.28 PM.png

Surprisingly this user has only 1 thread and that is 'Lia Needs To Apologize Now' despite joining early this year.

The accusation that monolisalove placed is accurate. Case of believing the victim before the victim put out proof along with accusing an idol without proof.

Case Closed

• Helping my lovely monalisalove as her lawyer Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.24.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.24.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.23.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.21.28 PM.png

Surprisingly this user has only 1 thread and that is 'Lia Needs To Apologize Now' despite joining early this year.

The accusation that monolisalove placed is accurate. Case of believing the victim before the victim put out proof along with accusing an idol without proof.

Case Closed

Yeah i did but i didn’t say anything offensive to her tho and i stand by my opinion that she should’ve apologized i mean look at the victim saying she only wants an apology

• You shold stop acting likeyou care about this alleged bully victim and just be truthfull like some your troll friends and wish it to be true so Lia can be done along with Itzy.

LMAOO girl you need to stop playing the victim

me saying that this person shouldn't try to re-write this victim story and asking her for the link to read the story too and make a better point of view in this case is nothing bad '-'

stop playing the victim, we are in a kpop forum and everyone give their opiniong about this type of case everytime it happen with an idol

Karina got 10 pages about it about everybody giving their opinion

stop being defensive about it '-'

maybe you shouldn't be on a kpop forum if you can't handle this

DAMN what kind of twisted people are you , obviously i care about this victim because i know a lot of people who were bully in the past, so stop acting like everyone gets involve in a drama kpop related it's because they hate this idol '-'

and no idgaf if it's true or not, and i would even prefer it to be false because i'm hoping that 4th gen idol would be more mature about all this things '-'

if you can't handle people giving their opinion about Kpop drama thread and can't stop whining maybe you should stay out of this type of thread '-'

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Okay here we go.... So there is physical evidence then that "A" says exists in the form of messages send specifcally by Lia according to this article that show she was bullying someone. So has anyone found that evidence or did they produce such evidence?

Any official confirmation of storyline you are telling? Like any legit news article to back it up?

If not then it will just be considered a fanfiction midzy's are creating to try to excuse and defend bullying done by lia

• Yeah i did but i didn’t say anything offensive to her tho and i stand by my opinion that she should’ve apologized i mean look at the victim saying she only wants an apology

You indirectly accused Lia without proof. There is something called innocent until proven guilty.

But you do you.

P.S- If the victim only wanted an apology then she wouldn't be making this a public issue.

• Helping my lovely monalisalove as her lawyer Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.24.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.24.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.23.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-06-13 at 1.21.28 PM.png

Case Closed

Yet I think nothing will be done about this vile user

• Okay here we go.... So there is physical evidence then that "A" says exists in the form of messages send specifcally by Lia according to this article that show she was bullying someone. So has anyone found that evidence or did they produce such evidence?

Porb victim showed those to police during investigation that's why police sided with victim and jyp's defamation lawsuits got rejected by police

Case Closed

Thank you sweet! To think people are this delusional and still trying to act like this...

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!