Itzy Lia's bullying victim speaks up, says she even thought of attempting suicide because of unfair lawsuit by jyp

• Unfortunately that is what happens, idols get accused, have their career damaged and the "victims" get away. If there was proof of this then I would have supported the victim. But they still don't have any proof but a story. Heck they didn't even say which school it was or anything.

• I don't even know if her statement was even true. I mean.

https://www.vizaca.com/han-seo-hee-controversies/

It was true though.

She had texts showing that the ikon guy tried to buy large quantities of LSD from her as a middleman and other texts heavily implying that did drugs together. That stuff is fact.

The oddity was what happened after. She initially claimed she had them delivered but later after YG got to her changed her story to he simply ordered them but she didn't deliver.

• It was true though.

She had texts showing that the ikon guy tried to buy large quantities of LSD from her as a middleman and other texts heavily implying that did drugs together. That stuff is fact.

The oddity was what happened after. She initially claimed she had them delivered but later after YG got to her changed her story to he simply ordered them but she didn't deliver.

Where the other ones true?

• Not that clown trying to drag Karina when her rumours were proven false multiple times same for Giselle lmao anyways this is getting bad JYP needs to make an apology ASAP even if Lia is innocent knetz won't care it's best to say sorry

No they shouldn't. If they believe their artist they should stick by them. You stick up for the truth even if it buries you and the truth never come out. You would have thrown T-ARA and dragged them not because you believed they were bullies because it was convenient even if you knew it was untrue. You would stand on the sidelines and watch someone be hurt victimized because it was what the crowed wanted it. In essence you just proclaimed are a coward.

• Not boyfriend but money. aside from bullying, victim said lia used to stole her money.

Get your facts straight. Lia and her friend did not know ‘A’ at all. Her friends and her were fighting with another friend group over shit. A jumper in on the fighting the. Called it being bullied.

It was a week long encounter and that was it

The money was from a person named ‘B’ and ‘C’ who were friends, with ‘C’ making a statement that they didnt give a shit and it was not bullying

If you read the initial stories. ‘A’ sounds like they have extreme anxiety, and got in the middle of something they couldn’t handle

• No they shouldn't. If they believe their artist they should stick by them. You stick up for the truth even if it buries you and the truth never come out. You would have thrown T-ARA and dragged them not because you believed they were bullies because it was convenient even if you knew it was untrue. You would stand on the sidelines and watch someone be hurt victimized because it was what the crowed wanted it. In essence you just proclaimed are a coward.

It's not about being a coward even when t-ara was proved innocent it was too late their career was ruined and it would be better to say sorry now and work to get evidence to prove her innocent

• I am tho ... when did i come for lia? :siptear: now you’re just defending him too pathetic

mind your language. If you want respect, be respectful first and if you don't understand my point than just say so. You are in all Lia related threads, the same way some were in Aespa scandals thread, just so you know.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

• There are things in the story though that don't add up for that.

According to the reports I've heard (note don't know these as factual). The victim said Lia owed her money so they went with other friends of his outside her home room to "collect". Lia's friends inside her home room then came out and confronted the 3 people that were trying to collect from Lia. Lia at that point cursed the other group and her group of friends supported her. One of the original 3 people that tried to confront Lia then said they were traumatized by that.

To me that sounds backwards of Lia being a bully. That seems to indicate that someone else tried to bully her into giving them money that Lia didn't think she owed that person. Her friends from her home room took exception to the three people that went away from their class into hers to get something. I haven't heard that there was anything prior to that incident.

Lia telling someone to bring money to her isn't consistent with the other stories I've heard for this incident nor is Lia demanding money on the spot. It was the other person demanding money not Lia.

• i understand that you want to defend your favs

but you could try to do it without trying to re-write the entire things who happened and re-write the accuser allegations

because bullying isn't something light '-'

and if this person really live this, she didn't deserve that some people who wants to defend their favs re-write her entire experience

How do you know this?

this was the accuser said in February 2021 , when she made her post accusing lia of bullying

The writer (henceforth referred to as “A”) stated that the perpetrator had borrowed money from A’s classmate (henceforth referred to as “B”) and did not return the money afterwards. Regarding another friend who was in the same class as the perpetrator (henceforth referred to as “C”), A wrote that the perpetrator made her an outcast and made her break up with her boyfriend. A explained that when she asked the perpetrator why she hadn’t returned B’s money and made C an outcast, the perpetrator and her group of friends cursed at her.

A wrote that the perpetrator and her group of friends continued to come to her class to curse at her and posted on social media about A falsely accusing her, creating rumors about A

https://www.sxoompi.com/articl…gations-against-itzys-lia

the accuser never said that she didn't know Lia and her friends like this user is implying

re-writing the experience of a potential victim of bully is never something to do

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• that's the other thing too. im not sure if i would consider the altercation bullying. if every school fight was considered bullying then there would be alot. especially if its something that lasted a week or two. bullying is prolonged.

• There are things in the story though that don't add up for that.

According to the reports I've heard (note don't know these as factual). The victim said Lia owed her money so they went with other friends of his outside her home room to "collect". Lia's friends inside her home room then came out and confronted the 3 people that were trying to collect from Lia. Lia at that point cursed the other group and her group of friends supported her. One of the original 3 people that tried to confront Lia then said they were traumatized by that.

To me that sounds backwards of Lia being a bully. That seems to indicate that someone else tried to bully her into giving them money that Lia didn't think she owed that person. Her friends from her home room took exception to the three people that went away from their class into hers to get something. I haven't heard that there was anything prior to that incident.

Lia telling someone to bring money to her isn't consistent with the other stories I've heard for this incident nor is Lia demanding money on the spot. It was the other person demanding money not Lia.

do you have a link to this

because in the initial post of the accuser that she made in february 2021 an the post for which one JYP sue her for defamation she never said all this things.

and everytime someone is saying this and i ask for a link nobody answer and post the link to this story

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!