What's your honest opinion on TXT?

• Runaway was a masterpiece and i really liked them when that song was released, but to be honest i think they lack something that makes them standout in order to continue being intrested in them.

They all seem like really good dancers, but apart from that nobody really stands out in anything, i wish they would have an amazing main vocal or main rapper that would really bring something to the group, cuz right now there is so many other groups that they get overshadowed (for me).

• Some of their songs are good. I don't listen to their B-sides.

They seem very talented and have very good personalities.

One of the rare times my bias is a popular member : Soobin.

Crown is not an interesting debut.

Run Away is the best boygroup song of 2019. IT IS SO GOOD. MY FAVE FROM THEM.

Their title tracks later are good too.

:!: TEN YEARS, TWENTY YEARS, THIRTY YEARS LATER :?:

<3 BABY YOU AND ME WILL BE TOGETHER <3

BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :love: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :love: 2GETHER FOREVER

• MY POP-ROCK BOYS....

From what I have heard in past 7 months, They have a really strong discography.

Solid performers.

Everything is nearly perfect.

Now if I have to give criticism :-

1. I think BH really needs to tone down vocal processing because it's getting awful. Boys have good voices, let them explore it without processing it and making it sound metallic.

2. Give them lower songs because they sing way too high (sometimes you can hear, they are not trained enough to nail whatever high note they are going for)...

Other than that, I can't find any flaw in their discography.

• Runaway was a masterpiece and i really liked them when that song was released, but to be honest i think they lack something that makes them standout in order to continue being intrested in them.

They all seem like really good dancers, but apart from that nobody really stands out in anything, i wish they would have an amazing main vocal or main rapper that would really bring something to the group, cuz right now there is so many other groups that they get overshadowed (for me).

this

i find them pretty bland. Coming from bighit, i expected big personalities in the group and members chosen for charisma and exceptional skills in certain areas. Instead, it's more of a group that bighit is molding into something instead of the other way around. Obviously they'll do fine, especially in Japan, but i think Bighit trying to go global with them will not work beyond already established BH stans. They just don't have IT

the one singer looks so much like Jonghyun it makes me do a double take sometimes (I don't know all their names sorry)

I've listened to their bsides bc i listen to almost all new kpop releases regardless if i stan or not. I liked Frost off their new album and Runaway is still their best song. There's crack in that song :peperun:

• honestly, they have some great b-sides and I like their fantasy concept but the vocal processing and autotune does them no favours. I think they would sound much better if their natural vocal tones could shine through the music.
    I enjoyed their latest album (frost and anti-romantic are my fave tracks!)

• My opinion on the boys:

I've been a fan since pre-debut (1st group I've done that with), never regretted my choice. I've bought a physical copy of each Korean album (not getting Japanese ones, I'll stream on Spotify and AM).

I do think they can tone down the autotune, it works for some songs (like Cat & Dog, Puma, Angel or Devil), but doesn't work on songs like Magic or Balance Game.

Also, let them sing in their lower registers! They are gorgeous esp. Beomgyu and Huening.

Overall: I love their discography. I also really like the fact that they don't force raps into songs where they don't fit. Yeonjun does great when he does rap, but I like the more vocal-oriented stuff they do.

• don't ruin my perception of their fandom lol but I consider you an army though

I was just asking if you got recommendations already, spamming anyone who shows interest usually never works out... :nob:

Also I've stanned TXT since debut lol. I have a Huening Kai DP, my sig is of them at MMA 2020, and I'm in the TXT guild.

• Maybe because BigHit doesn't want to breed solo stans. ARMY has enough of it. Rumor says, PJM always appears in every article of TXT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!