What's your honest opinion on TXT?

• I love love song Taehyun and HeuningKai and Yeojun's vocals are superb especially Taehyun and HK I know the group doesn't have positions but I think it's kinda obvious Taehyun is main vocal and HK is lead vocal since they always have the most vocally demanding parts of the songs I like all the boys a lot is there any songs where they sing in a 5 part harmony? Soobin is a adorable af and so damn tall and Beomgyu has the best low notes and I was surprised Soobin could sing so high and Yeojun seems to be the vocally middle note guy in the group?

• I really *really* like them. I initially just thought they were cute kids and didn’t think I would really be into them when they debuted, but they keep surprising me with every comeback so I’m really enjoying watching how they’re developing. I think they’re exceptionally talented.

• i like them! when they debuted i was actually a stan for abit but i fell off (stopped following kpop)

as of lately i’m trying to get back into them. i still have troubles deciphering their voices sometimes except for yeonjun D:

but lovesong is so so so good one of the best songs of 2021 rn

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒
    · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

you were the main character in a movie called me 𐐪♡𐑂

8d01524e981eb084270058cd816cb4e93351dfbf.gifv8117c7fafb72d48a62646133596fc81181bd2ed9.gifv

• they're really lovely

on a side note, taehyun is super good at variety shows, that wassup man one, he was rlly good, only watched like 2 times so i can't remember much abt the building but i was rlly impressed with his variety skills, he really stood out and he knows how to start conversations and how to end a conversation naturally (if uk what im saying lol) hopefully he'll get more chances on variety shows, he'll be rlly good

oh btw congrats to moa on the fifth place on 200!!!!y'all srsly work so hard

I hope BH sends Taehyun to variety shows as well, he'll do really well if he gets a chance <3

• I love love song Taehyun and HeuningKai and Yeojun's vocals are superb especially Taehyun and HK I know the group doesn't have positions but I think it's kinda obvious Taehyun is main vocal and HK is lead vocal since they always have the most vocally demanding parts of the songs I like all the boys a lot is there any songs where they sing in a 5 part harmony? Soobin is a adorable af and so damn tall and Beomgyu has the best low notes and I was surprised Soobin could sing so high and Yeojun seems to be the vocally middle note guy in the group?

Hmm for 5 part harmonies maybe these

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hmm anything as long that isn't like cutesy or like super noisy

share what you think is their best song

Hmm well you might consider my fave noisy but I'll leave it here anyways along with the rest of my top 5. Let me know what you think!

1. Puma

External Content youtu.be

2. Way Home

3. Magic

4. New Rules

5. Angel or Devil

• thanks

I actually think I'm gonna like their music

Their discography is universally liked with here and there few disagreeing so high chances that you'll like it :froghype:

All these bops you have just recommended :pepe-sad:

• thanks I will

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!