WEVERSE AND VLIVE TO GET COMBINED NOW

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anyways mamamoo don't use vlive , its barren , txt uses v live a lot so hope the old videos stay there

• I guess this would explain why YG is getting into bed with Big Hit now. They need some platform for artist promo. YG has ties with Naver so they would have known early on.

• I wonder what this will mean for SM.

From what I understand regarding Beyond Live, Naver provided the streaming platform while SM provided the technology (the AR and such) as well as the idea itself (of paid online concerts). So if vlive is going to stop... existing, will SM collaborate with the new Naver x BH app or take their business somewhere else?

But I guess there's still a whole year for the new app to be implemented so who knows what will happen. I just hope the repayable paid content won't be lost once vlive stops working.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!