How are K-Netz responding to Alcohol-Free?

• Gosh I’m having anxiety that the M&M and ICTSM situation will happen. Also having been called flops by “blonks” the last comeback making me more nervous for TWICE. I have been checking their stats nonstop and when it just dropped a lil bit it made me more anxious.

Can somebody at least say that the reviews are positive? Their live stage is so good, the song is good too.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Live is good, song is good, OT9 with Jeongyeon

:oks::oks::oks:

:happyr::happyr::happyr:

:cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Imo the day that you don't care about what other people say about your faves is the best. I used to frequent the forums (a lot) before the revamp happened and it didn't feel good seeing people say things that you don't like about your fav group (TWICE) but when I didn't pay them any attention it felt way better.

• External Content twitter.com

Edit-sorry misread the op. I think its a good response.

Desbundar

• Hey I understand what you mean. You must really want this to be a big hit for Twice. If you're gonna follow charts and stuff, just remember that weekends (Sundays especially I think) usually have dips for songs. And then during the week is when you can see a lot of movement on the charts. But follow the charts for fun. Don't let it get to the point of stressing you out bc then it takes away energy from just enjoying your fave's comeback. I'm also hoping for this song to start rising again during the week tho lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

Watch this and be proud of Twice, stay positive. They give Alcohol Free 10/10 score and they dont give high rating that often.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Imo the day that you don't care about what other people say about your faves is the best. I used to frequent the forums (a lot) before the revamp happened and it didn't feel good seeing people say things that you don't like about your fav group (TWICE) but when I didn't pay them any attention it felt way better.

My favorite SKZ song was their most bashed one, when you start to care less about what people think. Then you're genuinely enjoying the music / group as you should.
    :cheersc:

there shouldn't be any anxiety for this stuff, just enjoy them as you normally would.

Thank you all for calming me, I always wanted TWICE to do well in K-charts after all the hate coming from M&M encore as well as the narrative of them "flops in Korea" after Feel Special, to shut off the haters. The most popular article for teens here also write very irritating articles of TWICE. But thank you, I should care about my faves more.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• External Content www.youtube.com

Watch this and be proud of Twice, stay positive. They give Alcohol Free 10/10 score and they dont give high rating that often.

Love it! Thank you!

• External Content twitter.com

Edit-sorry misread the op. I think its a good response.

Feeling good for them!

• Hey I understand what you mean. You must really want this to be a big hit for Twice. If you're gonna follow charts and stuff, just remember that weekends (Sundays especially I think) usually have dips for songs. And then during the week is when you can see a lot of movement on the charts. But follow the charts for fun. Don't let it get to the point of stressing you out bc then it takes away energy from just enjoying your fave's comeback. I'm also hoping for this song to start rising again during the week tho lol

Thank you so much! After the "underperformed" comebacks and encores ppl have ben bashing TWICE back to back. My country are filled with Blinks and Armies, and many toxic ppl like to SHADE TWICE, so I would rather want a successful comeback for them. I really enjoyed the song, and I usually don't care about achievements, but since I want this for TWICE themselves, I get a bit anxious.

• Thank you so much! After the "underperformed" comebacks and encores ppl have ben bashing TWICE back to back. My country are filled with Blinks and Armies, and many toxic ppl like to SHADE TWICE, so I would rather want a successful comeback for them. I really enjoyed the song, and I usually don't care about achievements, but since I want this for TWICE themselves, I get a bit anxious.

I get that feeling too. But then i remind myself that their quality is still top-notch anyways. And they're only "underperforming" in domestic digitals. Cause in other metrics they're going great.

• K-netz were also praising Jihyo's amazing performance.

External Content youtu.be

If people start bashing Twice where you live at, just remind them all of Twice are rich as fuck while they (fans) are most probably still poor and sad. And if they get "but X group is richer yada yada yada" just remind them that when we all drop dead none of that stuff will go to them or matter at all.

• K-netz were also praising Jihyo's amazing performance.

External Content youtu.be

If people start bashing Twice where you live at, just remind them all of Twice are rich as fuck while they (fans) are most probably still poor and sad. And if they get "but X group is richer yada yada yada" just remind them that when we all drop dead none of that stuff will go to them or matter at all.

YESSSSSSSS!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!