Stream Celebrity

• My ult just released one of her best title tracks, please listen it even if you don’t stan

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For some reason, I cannot get into IU. I feel like if I was fluent in Korean I would absolutely love her.

I feel like her power is in her lyrics and unfortunately for me I can’t understand them.

ღ Sulli

• For some reason, I cannot get into IU. I feel like if I was fluent in Korean I would absolutely love her.

I feel like her power is in her lyrics and unfortunately for me I can’t understand them.

And that is totally understandable! I do believe her strongest point is her lyrics, do you prefer more hard hitting songs?

• My ult just released one of her best title tracks, please listen it even if you don’t stan

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have and I like IU its a good song but I found it funny that you said: please listen it even if you don’t stan

I just found it really funny ^^

• And that is totally understandable! I do believe her strongest point is her lyrics, do you prefer more hard hitting songs?

Yep, I can listen to hard hitting songs in any language. Besides loving Blackpink, I also love BabyMetal.

I do love singer/songwriter music, but I can only get into it if I understand the lyrics and the meaning behind the song.

I just feel like I’m totally missing out when it comes to IU lol. She’s obviously pretty damn talented because she has Korean gp wrapped around her finger.

ღ Sulli

The intro sound very similar with a us song, do you know what song was it?

• IU. Whatever option that gives me IU I will choose.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!