This song has grown on me so much after watching the live performances

• Ngl out of all the Cube debut songs, I would say that "Vanilla" isn't as good as Hot Issue/Pepe/Latata.

The MV itself isn't that amazing either it was ok.

But god dem after watching the live performances the song is like stuck in my head and watching the girls having so much energy in their stages

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Now I think this is one of the best GG debuts this year so far

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it's how the song is supposed to work. Typical earworm, with a simple and catchy chorus repeated over and over. The kind of song you happen to hum out of the blue.

It's a little bit on the generic side though so I'm curious about what they'll do for their first comeback.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!