⟭⟬ BTS (방탄소년단) Achievements Thread ⟭⟬

• I've only started stanning BTS, so don't know their full achievements but am so glad Butter has done so well. It has now overtaken DNA as my favourite BTS song now. I think the guys are amazing and am blown away by the impact they are having on the world stage from fans to other celebrities. I'm proud to be an Army now.

That's nice to hear! And I would say, enjoy the ride, because there are so many amazing BTS songs to discover! Paradise (also known as The Greatest Song BTS ever made) for example ;-)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hopefully they'll sweep them

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've only started stanning BTS, so don't know their full achievements but am so glad Butter has done so well. It has now overtaken DNA as my favourite BTS song now. I think the guys are amazing and am blown away by the impact they are having on the world stage from fans to other celebrities. I'm proud to be an Army now.

so so wholesome

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• That's what I call amazing timing!

thats so sweet,
    have you check BTS b-sides?
    or just Title tracks for now?

• External Content twitter.com

• Reminder that Japan is still in love with BTS

• Masterpiece.

• General Overview of BTS's Achievements

*Let me know If you want something added here or if there are any inaccuracies

And that's #5!

• And I can add another checkmark!

General Overview of BTS's Achievements

*Let me know If you want something added here or if there are any inaccuracies

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!