⟭⟬ BTS (방탄소년단) Achievements Thread ⟭⟬

• this is so random. :pepe-back-away:

could late shipments cause this? LOL

I just checked and it's 5 weeks chart run has been: #6-#7-#18-#14-and now #16. So this week's charting position is actually pretty normal. It's just that this is the first time I noticed that a Japanese compilation album is charting so high in Hungary. I have no understanding at all of the Hungarian chart but I imagine it's quite an easy chart to chart on. But maybe somebody else knows more about it

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTS's 80th song to cross 100m on Spotify

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I highly recommend any ARMYs interested in stats and charts to read this well put together piece

• And we didn't even have an album this year

that's honestly crazy!!

• thanks! very definition of ORGANIC growth (I hate this word).

I highly recommend any ARMYs interested in stats and charts to read this well put together piece

• I highly recommend any ARMYs interested in stats and charts to read this well put together piece

thanks for this !

the growth is impressive

• slowly but steadily moving toward 1.000.000

• slowly but steadily moving toward 1.000.000

Coming for 1 Million.

• Still there

• I think we should also shout out to US army (and gp) for carrying butter all these weeks! Hope these projects hold up!

• dopiee thanks for all of those reactions

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sp2mzxdlutkjywwdta48hpuxgr4ffmi62x6nag0n&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

This cat is the perfect representation of your personality shown thus far

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Let Go coming to make it 33.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!