⟭⟬ BTS (방탄소년단) Achievements Thread ⟭⟬ Did You See My Bag?! ⟭⟬

• Have these numbers been surpassed by non-debut weeks?

What i mean is have there been non debut weeks with more streams for albums?

Don't know for sure but I imagine these are in general the highest streaming days by an album, no matter if it's debut day or not

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

• Proof is almost here so let me post some of the pre-order stats that are out there

China:

350k pre-orders from the c-bars

006sdBffly1h2wni2m5pij32r03xlnpe (1).jpg

Ktown4u:

Set: 15.202 sales

Compact: 110.179 sales

Standard: 41.196 sales

Total: 166.577 sales

Afbeelding

France:

On of the main retail sites, FNAC, Proof already has become BTS's album with the most pre-orders. In france Proof needs 50k sales to be certified gold so it's already 20% of the way there with just these pre-order sales from FNAC only.

Afbeelding

I'm predicting around 3-3.5m first month sales on Gaon for Proof's

• Update for France

Proof Compact version is out of stock online for Fnac shops

FUvgLO6X0AMARkl.jpg

Numbers for other resellers are not counted

• Oh, I did not know there were pre-order numbers from C-Bars! :thumbup:

• How do we know the sales from China and ktown isn’t overlapping btw?

• In my theory(not to damper the mood), if proof pre orders were anywhere close to MOTS7,BH would have announced these pre order numbers already.

They didn’t announce BE pre orders in the past too cos it was lesser than MOTS7.

Unless 'Proof' gets more pre orders than MOTS7 (4.02m) they won't release the number. They won't release the number even if it's close to MOTS7. It has to do better than the best to announce it.

BTS pre order numbers have only been announced on 2 days : First after week 1 since the pre orders started. Second on the day the album release is scheduled. They don't announce it in between that period in my observation. So even if 'Proof' has surpassed MOTS7 pre orders they won't release the number till tomorrow nmw.

'BE' pre orders were "leaked" to be around 2.67m which is what 'BE' sold. We will definitely get a "leak" tomorrow if not an announcement.

• Unless 'Proof' gets more pre orders than MOTS7 (4.02m) they won't release the number. They won't release the number even if it's close to MOTS7. It has to do better than the best to announce it.

BTS pre order numbers have only been announced on 2 days : First after week 1 since the pre orders started. Second on the day the album release is scheduled. They don't announce it in between that period in my observation. So even if 'Proof' has surpassed MOTS7 pre orders they won't release the number till tomorrow nmw.

'BE' pre orders were "leaked" to be around 2.67m which is what 'BE' sold. We will definitely get a "leak" tomorrow if not an announcement.

we should be getting sales update from hanteo or gaon tmrw.

• I personally feel preorders for 'Proof' are closer to MOTS7 (4.02m) than that of 'MOTS : Persona' (3.07m).

We don't really have much reliable stats to base it on, tho you could use the ktown4u preorders as an indiction (tho they're far from reliable). Ktown4u preorders represented between 3-7% of first month gaon sales for the previous BTS albums, so going by that Proof's sales will be between 2.5m-5.3m.

3% seems out of the question to me but I think 5-6% could be realistic, so that would be between 2.9m-3.5m sales.

• How do we know the sales from China and ktown isn’t overlapping btw?

No way of knowing. Sometimes the China bar orders represented 90% of the ktown4u numbers (with BE for example) but other times not even 50% (MOTS7 for example).

At one point I did see Proof's preorders on ktown4u jump with almost 30k so that probably was a c-bar putting their order in.

• We don't really have much reliable stats to base it on, tho you could use the ktown4u preorders as an indiction (tho they're far from reliable). Ktown4u preorders represented between 3-7% of first month gaon sales for the previous BTS albums, so going by that Proof's sales will be between 2.5m-5.3m.

3% seems out of the question to me but I think 5-6% could be realistic, so that would be between 2.9m-3.5m sales.

I am basing it on just feelings lol 8o

My prediction is around 3.8m. I think it can go upto 4.5m as well. I don't think it will sell less than 3.2m.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!