When MAMA became a BTS concert

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope they can start performing to live audience soon.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope they can start performing to live audience soon.

This is really one of my favorite BTS videos because when I see it I can never remember that this was an award shot and not their actual concert. Anpanman is so underrated but when its performed live everyone goes crazy for it

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• This is really one of my favorite BTS videos because when I see it I can never remember that this was an award shot and not their actual concert. Anpanman is so underrated but when its performed live everyone goes crazy for it

I love the song, its one of their most fun concert songs without a doubt and this performance is just a testament to BTS' stage presence and hold over their audience showing they do not need dance heavy performances to get the audience going.

Let me post the full video, starts at 2min mark

External Content youtu.be

• I love the song, its one of their most fun concert songs without a doubt and this performance is just a testament to BTS' stage presence and hold over their audience showing they do not need dance heavy performances to get the audience going.

AH I wanna see them live soon with fans! Just a live performance and a performance with fans is so different. The energy BTS creates when performing in front of actual people is just amazing. It pulls you in!

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• I love the song, its one of their most fun concert songs without a doubt and this performance is just a testament to BTS' stage presence and hold over their audience showing they do not need dance heavy performances to get the audience going.

Thank you, this remains one of my favorite stages of theirs! Out of this world!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!