Official Digital Thread

• Baekhyun peaked at 15 on the 24 hits chart but peaked at 20 on the daily chart. He then frefalled out of top 100 in 2 weeks, quite mediocre perfomance. but yeah exo might enter top 10 but not sure if they can hold it for long tbh.

Ig we'll see, lets not forget their fans have been starving for a comeback.

EXO previously have charted for very many weeks on Melon daily chart. They can do 30-40 weeks etc.

But um all things considered idk if that can be applied currently. We'll see.

• EXO previously have charted for very many weeks on Melon daily chart. They can do 30-40 weeks etc.

But um all things considered idk if that can be applied currently. We'll see.

Yes if i recall growl almost charted for 50 weeks right?

Vey impressive for a bg but that was a few years ago.

This will be their first comeback since chart reform so we cant predict what will happen

• Yes if i recall growl almost charted for 50 weeks right?

Vey impressive for a bg but that was a few years ago.

This will be their first comeback since chart reform so we cant predict what will happen

No I’m talking about love shot/ universe etc

Lol why would you think I’m talking about growl. Exo songs are known to chart forever on melon and Gaon digitals charts.

• Bieber is seriously smashing in Korea. I don't think previous huge hits like bad guy, Shape Of You or Havana were really as big as this, but that could also be attributed to the chart change. Now another one of his bsides with 0 promo is starting to enter Melon and it'll probably rise soon.

Peaches is probably the biggest international song in Korea since Bad Guy back in 2019.

Ifans tend to forget about this song since it wasn't as big in western countries, but this literally topped MelOn's yearly chart in 2019 lol. Kpop fans were so pressed about her beating their faves.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly, I'm REALLY shocked. As someone who has been following LABOUM since their debut, I would not blame their agency for managing them bad. Alright, they ain't no big 3. But they pushed Solbin very well on huge shows, gave LABOUM decent amount of comebacks with public friendly songs in their first years. Yes they did slow down with the promotions because of some messy stuff in 2017, but usually the key to a group's success is the first years (at least until some years ago because since 2020 we saw older groups like Oh My Girl or Brave Girls breakout)

All in all I'm gonna say it's crazy that LABOUM got pushed decently and the public chose to ignore, and now just playing their song on a TV show once helped them enter top 100 for the first time in their career lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah I’m correcting you now maybe you don’t keep track of digitals much but I was referring to more recent EXO songs after growl that have charted for many weeks I.e the 30 weeks I mentioned in OG post :)

your post never mentionned "recent exo songs" but its okay bestie, we'll see on june 7th how they do

• your post never mentionned "recent exo songs" but its okay bestie, we'll see on june 7th how they do

It doesn’t have to? That’s the point. Lol. I asked why you assumed “growl” and “years back” when I said charting for 30 or more weeks. If a person follows or knows about digitals they’ll know that thats a common thing for many exo songs. Hence why I said you should be more aware of digital charting that’s all bestie.

• OMG #14 on melon and #6 on flo. The proper promotions haven't yet started itself if i am not wrong. Very impressive how they haven't dropped like a rock like most after 24hrs but instead r rising.

Also laboum is rising fast. Stayc at #30 on melon . Brave girls holding on to #1 and #4 on melon. Small company girl groups r shining.

..:* :**:. .:**:.*.:.

04434535149d480644979509a033f1412f0a8b79.gifv 9f94f4554694478127beddde683e313fd35bd916.gifv 96bd481068553f584de446481c17bf31d11a505c.gifv

• Top 100 Digital Points Update

Maria passes Thank you for goodbye, and enters the top 100 at #99!
    Both Dolphin and Slightly Tipsy pass Flower Road.
    Both Slightly Tipsy and Give You my Heart and Only One for Me.
    Slightly Tipsy passes Give You my Heart.
    How You Like That passes Speechless.
    Start Over passes Forever Young.
    My love has faded away passes YES OR YES.
    Dynamite passes Only Then, Gotta Go, and HandClap.
    Dynamite passes 1 billion points! (42nd song)
    Aloha passes You.
    Eight passes Your regards.
    Love Poem passes Paris in the Rain.
    Late Night passes Rain.
    So Long passes Bad Guy.
    To You My Light passes About You.
  • External Content twitter.com

38 weeks.

• External Content twitter.com

5qU1.gif

oh lawrd... korea needs some cleansing

• Top 100 Digital Points Update

Maria passes Thank you for goodbye, and enters the top 100 at #99!
    Both Dolphin and Slightly Tipsy pass Flower Road.
    Both Slightly Tipsy and Give You my Heart and Only One for Me.
    Slightly Tipsy passes Give You my Heart.
    How You Like That passes Speechless.
    Start Over passes Forever Young.
    My love has faded away passes YES OR YES.
    Dynamite passes Only Then, Gotta Go, and HandClap.
    Dynamite passes 1 billion points! (42nd song)
    Aloha passes You.
    Eight passes Your regards.
    Love Poem passes Paris in the Rain.
    Late Night passes Rain.
    So Long passes Bad Guy.
    To You My Light passes About You.

forever young is never going to leave the charts will it :smirks2:

• sad to see how much downloads decreased so much.. also streaming is slightly down. back then songs would have 600k downloads and 40m streams in a month but whew. the pandemic rlly DID impact the music industry

• anyways, how many downloads do you all think hylt and lsg have by now knowing digital download sales went down by50%.. im guessing 1.4m at most for hylt and 900k for lsg

All i know is it gonna take ass long time for newer hits to get certifications for downloads

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!