Official Digital Thread

• can I ask do you guys know how rolling became viral? havent been checking the forums so I'm lost

This video went viral in korea

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rose's first hr debut is great but not the best. A little bit better than LSG for both melon and genie.

ULs is 4th for this year but Bp releases songs at 2pm kst so it was going to be hard to compare to other songs on the list anyways.

Lets see what happens in the next few hours

• This video went viral in korea

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually like the song, its catchy especially the chorus. Uhm, the reaction of the soldiers is both a confidence booster (especially if you're performing for such an enthusiastic crowd) but also as woman kind of :S

They look happy performing though

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• Rose's first hr debut is great but not the best. A little bit better than LSG for both melon and genie.

ULs is 4th for this year but Bp releases songs at 2pm kst so it was going to be hard to compare to other songs on the list anyways.

Lets see what happens in the next few hours

For an all-English song, Rosé is doing great. OTG just entered Melon at #98. Gone is fast rising on Flo so I'm also expecting that it will enter Melon by next few hours.

• can I ask do you guys know how rolling became viral? havent been checking the forums so I'm lost

External Content www.youtube.com

This went viral in South Korea.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Rose kicked lsg out of top10 on flo and Melon. Lol

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 (ㆆᴗㆆ)

226ff46a183f1f482dbdfc25b5ec87af65904d21.gifv 931557973910e533133e149037f228a3049311dd.gifv 735102a2416fd6c62a67997a9be570cf242a90f6.gifv

• Wonder when i'll reach 100m streams, if it ever does

External Content twitter.com

• Wonder when i'll reach 100m streams, if it ever does

External Content twitter.com

It has 707M digital points, and it's still not certified.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Female artists be it group or solo r doing really well. I think whole of melon top5 is composed of female singers.

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 (ㆆᴗㆆ)

226ff46a183f1f482dbdfc25b5ec87af65904d21.gifv 931557973910e533133e149037f228a3049311dd.gifv 735102a2416fd6c62a67997a9be570cf242a90f6.gifv

• Most songs get it around 750m-800m if i'm not mistaken.

Fancy has been totally dead for some time though.

Actually, once a song gets around 700M, that's when it gets certified. I've used that system multiple times for different songs and I'm right 95% of the time.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!