Official Digital Thread

• Nonstop is holding up good. Still in early 50ties on melon. Dolphin's longevity is amazing. Wonder if it can break cheer up's record?

Izone still on melon daily. The superior fandom.

I can see both OMG songs rising once April hits.

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I can see both OMG songs rising once April hits.

Especially if they comeback in April. The songs will rise.

On another note maria's longevity isn't all that. It's in 60ties already. I expected better.

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

2c9d8bc867724bebab2e9e015fcca8933cd9d575.gifv 6c0fe26add2b9def92b5e53ffc25db56586dbd20.gifv 81e0afbfd21cc3c8ba545b502102ed89a9f75d32.gifv

• yea, checking guyso can be confusing cuz of how much ICSM is outcharting M&M vs FS.

What do u think icsm's digital index will end up as? Above 250M i guess? I don't think it has reached 200M yet.

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

2c9d8bc867724bebab2e9e015fcca8933cd9d575.gifv 6c0fe26add2b9def92b5e53ffc25db56586dbd20.gifv 81e0afbfd21cc3c8ba545b502102ed89a9f75d32.gifv

• yea probably 250m

Gaon digital points are so sad now. It will probably end up ard the points of dumdi dumdi. Which people in fact thought of as a hit. Altho ppl will always have different standards for Twice and Bp.

• Gaon digital points are so sad now. It will probably end up ard the points of dumdi dumdi. Which people in fact thought of as a hit. Altho ppl will always have different standards for Twice and Bp.

Dumdi Dumdi charted for 20 weeks right?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow!!! That melon ul. I wonder how much will it take to reach #1 on melon? They are really killing it.

Also:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Saw on Twitter that they r celebrating their melon achievement. Melon is still the most relevant and charts matter. :S

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

• Gaon digital points are so sad now. It will probably end up ard the points of dumdi dumdi. Which people in fact thought of as a hit. Altho ppl will always have different standards for Twice and Bp.

Let's be real, 250mil digital points hardly pass as a 'hit'.

• Let's be real, 250mil digital points hardly pass as a 'hit'.

Not in 2018/19 definitely. Probably nt in 2020 as well but it kind of makes 4th gen group's look sad. If u have a strict enough cutoff for digital points dalla dalla would be the only 4th gen hit out of all the 4th gen grps so far

• Not in 2018/19 definitely. Probably nt in 2020 as well but it kind of makes 4th gen group's look sad. If u have a strict enough cutoff for digital points dalla dalla would be the only 4th gen hit out of all the 4th gen grps so far

This should be common sense, but...

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Not in 2018/19 definitely. Probably nt in 2020 as well but it kind of makes 4th gen group's look sad. If u have a strict enough cutoff for digital points dalla dalla would be the only 4th gen hit out of all the 4th gen grps so far

Yes, for general standard, dallax2 is the only real hit from 3rd gen. Gidle was close, and is on the front running of 3rd gen, now im not so sure

• For an idol group, nah.

why must we have different standard for idol and non-idol? 2nd gen has groups like Big bang, 2ne1, their songs' digital performance were on par with soloists like IU back then. They were all above 1mil ULs and 2mil+ streaming (though generally soloist have better longevity hence the cumulative digital points are higher)

• I'll tell this again. If your song can't cross 600M digital index it's not a hit. Even with low digital index hit songs still cross it with ease. Longevity isn't the end all. Staying on chart for 20+ weeks but just having 200M index is bad.

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• I'll tell this again. If your song can't cross 600M digital index it's not a hit. Even with low digital index hit songs still cross it with ease. Longevity isn't the end all. Staying on chart for 20+ weeks but just having 200M index is bad.

I kinda agree, cause i still see idol songs passing 600mil (not many but still some manage to get pass this milestone)

• Kang Daniel is going to take Gaon Song of The Month for February I fear....

Mass downloading impact :peperain:

Downloads have had a huge affect on charting for Gaon Digital Chart for some reason now(Kang Daniel debuted at #2 on Digital Chart, #1 on Downloads, N/A on streaming). The same thing happened to ONF

• why must we have different standard for idol and non-idol? 2nd gen has groups like Big bang, 2ne1, their songs' digital performance were on par with soloists like IU back then. They were all above 1mil ULs and 2mil+ streaming (though generally soloist have better longevity hence the cumulative digital points are higher)

I think it's because after idol groups lost their touch after 2018, i-fans have to find some way to compensate, even if it makes some of them look ignorant.

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!