Official Digital Thread

• Sad to see you resorting to commenting on such unrelated personal things. If one comment triggers you so much, maybe you should take a break.

lets end this here, this continious fight we have between us wont lead to anything. Pls dont quote this, i beg you to not, act like an adult

• yea probably, interested to see how sumni will do in the long run, shinee is already falling

I dont think sunmi will do well, considering:

1) Her last few releases were doing quite badly as compared to Gashina, Heroine and Siren. Though i think lalalay, pporappipam are deserved to be popular. Her last popular release is duet with JYP.

2) Tail is more of a performance song. It is not as catchy as those i mentioned above.

I hope im wrong though.

• lets end this here, this continious fight we have between us wont lead to anything. Pls dont quote this, i beg you to not, act like an adult

I don't want to clutter up this thread anymore than you do. I respect massive.

But don't pretend like you aren't doing the same exact thing.

Sure let's end this. If you're unreasonably triggered by my honest comments that are in no way against the forum rules, then just don't respond. Thanks, friend.

• I dont think sunmi will do well, considering:

1) Her last few releases were doing quite badly as compared to Gashina, Heroine and Siren. Though i think lalalay, pporappipam are deserved to be popular. Her last popular release is duet with JYP.

2) Tail is more of a performance song. It is not as catchy as those i mentioned above.

I hope im wrong though.

Pporappipam did pretty well imo. Not a huge hit but not bad compared to many other female soloists last year.

• I dont think sunmi will do well, considering:

I hope im wrong though.

Time will tell, here is her current charting

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe it’ll rise with promotions. Happened to many songs before.

Indeed, I hope it does, I would like them to get a hit for their first cb

• Time will tell, here is her current charting

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Indeed, I hope it does, I would like them to get a hit for their first cb

I hope it goes top 20 or even top10. Im always rooting for sunmi. The industry needs someone unique like Sunmi

• I hope it goes top 20 or even top10. Im always rooting for sunmi. The industry needs someone unique like Sunmi

She EASILY has the best discography of any soloist in Korea that i've heard at least. Better than IU, better than Taeyeon, better than any of the boring balladeers. Heroin and Siren are insanely good. Gashina is decent, Ppo was great too. Ppo did pretty well too, i think it peaked in the top 8 or something like that on Melon.

• I hope it goes top 20 or even top10. Im always rooting for sunmi. The industry needs someone unique like Sunmi

Agree, I adore her and you can always tell its her not matter the song she does

She EASILY has the best discography of any soloist in Korea that i've heard at least. Better than IU, better than Taeyeon, better than any of the boring balladeers. Heroin and Siren are insanely good. Gashina is decent, Ppo was great too. Ppo did pretty well too, i think it peaked in the top 8 or something like that on Melon.

Yeah, it spent several weeks in the top 10

• She EASILY has the best discography of any soloist in Korea that i've heard at least. Better than IU, better than Taeyeon, better than any of the boring balladeers. Heroin and Siren are insanely good. Gashina is decent, Ppo was great too. Ppo did pretty well too, i think it peaked in the top 8 or something like that on Melon.

I agree. Sunmi shows diversity. I hope she release a full album soon cause Warning was so good, we need more and not singles only

When we look back, her streak of hits since 24 hours, Full moon, Gashina, Heroine, Siren Noir, Lalalay, Pporappippam, When We Disco and now Tail :lover1:

• External Content twitter.com

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content twitter.com

• How does icsm compare to m&m atm and fs? I mean it's going to twice's title with the least digital index. Again index is lesser than before and had no peak.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• How does icsm compare to m&m atm and fs? I mean it's going to twice's title with the least digital index. Again index is lesser than before and had no peak.

It's gonna have more longevity than More & More easily. Feel Special is also likely to be outcharted by ICSM. Anything more than than, idk yet.

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• It's gonna have more longevity than More & More easily. Feel Special is also likely to be outcharted by ICSM. Anything more than than, idk yet.

well the trick here is that fs and m&m lasted 22 weeks each!

so technically, if ICSM has more longetivity than m&m, it will have more than fs too.

I think i'll last around 25 weeks possibly.

That means it would outchart FS, M&M and Signal which all lasted 22 weeks. The next song would be WIL which charted for 29 weeks.

• I-

:clown:

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Nonstop is holding up good. Still in early 50ties on melon. Dolphin's longevity is amazing. Wonder if it can break cheer up's record?

Izone still on melon daily. The superior fandom.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!