Official Digital Thread

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ikon's performance is just sad 😔

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ 𝒲𝑜𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

51f8dceca34c333401a3c61080de516497401d33.gifv bf80020be828d53745b66b0e0700c53a21737076.gifv 1eb4523977020560abd0d62ff3aaca785a5d2b1c.gifv

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah....

Also I knew SF9 gets decent popularity due to Rowoon and stuff but it's impressive to see them up there (comparatively I mean)

they peaked

• with yes or yes getting certified for 2.5m downloads, TWICE is now the idol with the most certified songs for downloads (3) and with the most songs overall (9), they shared this record with bigbang which have 8

(only songs released after 2018 can get certified which is why they have much less certifications than the number of songs that reached 2,5m downloads)

• This is kinda dead lol.

Celebrity will most likely take #1 for 2021, we saw Any Song and it's explosive popularity helped it to reach #1 on the yearly chart. Though we will most likely see another instance where #1 doesn't reach 1B digital points by the end of 2021. Let's see.

Chungha's performance is underwhelming, but I can't say I'm surprised considering the performance of her pre-release singles. Bicycle doesn't really sound like a hit song either....

This new chart isn't really helping anyone...aside from IU and Hyuna, no one is making any major moves.

I'm not sure if the Latest 24Hits chart is really working? Bicycle is almost out of the top 100 and was #1 on Latest24Hits.

The next few weeks should be interesting considering Paul Kim, Sunmi, IU(probably), and Rose will all be releasing something. February is becoming deader than September 2020 at this rate.

This really confirms my suspicions that we'll be seeing more 2020 songs than 2021 songs on the year-end chart.

• This thread reflects what's happening on the charts, it's boring as hell right now.

• another evidence that koreans dont listen as per the 24hits since latest24hits have no impact.

Chungha lost her momentum when she released a number of pre releases and dont promote extensively. Stay tonight and play are much title track worthy than Bicycle. The sequence is so wrong in all way.

• I don't think it'll have longevity but they are doing better than most bgs in the first few hours on melon.

External Content twitter.com

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ 𝒲𝑜𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

51f8dceca34c333401a3c61080de516497401d33.gifv bf80020be828d53745b66b0e0700c53a21737076.gifv 1eb4523977020560abd0d62ff3aaca785a5d2b1c.gifv

• I don't think it'll have longevity but they are doing better than most bgs in the first few hours on melon.

It's gonna be peaking high, most likely top 10-15 of Gaon.

• charts are so boring rn lmaoo, the advantage is that songs are way more stable

ICSM is now outcharting by quite a lot FS and M&M and is gonna be the title track with the most longevity since Fancy

• charts are so boring rn lmaoo, the advantage is that songs are way more stable

ICSM is now outcharting by quite a lot FS and M&M and is gonna be the title track with the most longevity since Fancy

Not much releases. Lets wait for IU album drop. She will make everyone's position -10 or so

• I wonder if Shinee can enter the top 10 with more promo

Wow, they are charting well for a boy group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!