Official Digital Thread

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The gap decreasing between Next Level and Trouble, and one of the SMTM songs already out of top10

the records continue to be written :pepe-notes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Scientist is also Twice's weakest debut on Spotify global since more&more. AF had higher streams even tho only partial day was considered. M&m, icsm, The feels all did 1M+ debuts. I was expecting more streams after the feels success. Anyways it'll rise most probably but this is just a bland song. The should have choosen a better lead. The wrong song always destroys the momentum. They should have stuck to the more mature and international friendly side as they r aiming for west

-·=»‡«=·- J⊶I⊶S⊶O⊶O -·=»‡«=·-

09313ea562b713b4d7a31b5c6a0b2598b4020a3f.gifv c551e4ad5e50fb03fb535dd01ad372d5ac7a4729.gifv e4699900a86c505b8cf007ca9e636c4ee24c638f.gifv

• 5th SMTM melon top10

-·=»‡«=·- J⊶I⊶S⊶O⊶O -·=»‡«=·-

09313ea562b713b4d7a31b5c6a0b2598b4020a3f.gifv c551e4ad5e50fb03fb535dd01ad372d5ac7a4729.gifv e4699900a86c505b8cf007ca9e636c4ee24c638f.gifv

• The song is just not good. There are alot of other songs on the album that are much better.

And I've said this before but alot of the popularity of TWICE's early songs were due to the "point dance", I don't think it's a coincidence that when they started ditching the point dances that they started underperforming. Heck, even with the biggest idol group song of 2021 Next Level, alot of it's popularity was due to the chorus choreo.

I was shocked to see that Sticker and LALISA debuted with higher 24 ULs, I think the fanbase is there but the GP has just moved on. They should just focus internationally atp since The Feels is doing pretty well and is surprisingly really stable on Spotify.

the 2nd most beautiful girl in the world

b4d0b10ace4dc9335b452712a32f6771a4bebbb3.gifv9bcfcc9a04ef75c5bb4d2adc224a1cd640424eb7.gifv5a95006ae61972d0d47a117e3e59f720434eaa08.gifvd4df501e08c7d3daeba1ce7016b16d456ea27237.gifv

The gap decreasing between Next Level and Trouble, and one of the SMTM songs already out of top10

This song's longevity is genuinely so insane especially for a group that debuted a few months ago. I keep saying this but it's true! It will probably drop out of t10 soon with more SMTM songs and Christmas songs but wow. I don't remember being this shocked by a GG song's longevity since LSG and even the latter sort of pales in comparison :pepe-life-support:

b4d0b10ace4dc9335b452712a32f6771a4bebbb3.gifv9bcfcc9a04ef75c5bb4d2adc224a1cd640424eb7.gifv5a95006ae61972d0d47a117e3e59f720434eaa08.gifvd4df501e08c7d3daeba1ce7016b16d456ea27237.gifv

• The song is just not good. There are alot of other songs on the album that are much better.

And I've said this before but alot of the popularity of TWICE's early songs were due to the "point dance", I don't think it's a coincidence that when they started ditching the point dances that they started underperforming. Heck, even with the biggest idol group song of 2021 Next Level, alot of it's popularity was due to the chorus choreo.

I was shocked to see that Sticker and LALISA debuted with higher 24 ULs, I think the fanbase is there but the GP has just moved on. They should just focus internationally atp since The Feels is doing pretty well and is surprisingly really stable on Spotify.

Sticker had better ul ?😮😮😮😮

and to thinks that next week more new songs are coming lol

• I think the fanbase is there but the GP has just moved on. They should just focus internationally atp since The Feels is doing pretty well and is surprisingly really stable on Spotify.

Sis, Twice literally had a hit song this year, whether yall like to admit it or not, Alcohol Free was that song. If yall consider Chi Mat Ba Ram, Queendom and etc to be successful, yall can't deny it for Alcohol Free. It literally did the same.

52 million streams on Melon in 5 month is a good number, not Great, but still good. Base your statements on data, not feelings, please

• Scientist is also Twice's weakest debut on Spotify global since more&more. AF had higher streams even tho only partial day was considered. M&m, icsm, The feels all did 1M+ debuts. I was expecting more streams after the feels success. Anyways it'll rise most probably but this is just a bland song. The should have choosen a better lead. The wrong song always destroys the momentum. They should have stuck to the more mature and international friendly side as they r aiming for west

It's such a weird choice from the company. You can tell the fandom is still hyped to stream, The Feels peaked on the day Scientist dropped so fan are still not really done with it but JYPE just was so quick to jump straight into a new era for a song, if I'm being honest, not a lot of fans asked for.

• Sis, Twice literally had a hit song this year, whether yall like to admit it or not, Alcohol Free was that song. If yall consider Chi Mat Ba Ram, Queendom and etc to be successful, yall can't deny it for Alcohol Free. It literally did the same.

52 million streams on Melon in 5 month is a good number, not Great, but still good. Base your statements on data, not feelings, please

I agree with this a lot. The stance on AllKpop is weird to be honest. Earlier in the year people called On The Ground a hit solo debut and than in August Queendom a hit return...but Alcohol Free? People talk about it like it was a flop lmao.

If you look at the numbers 11 weeks in Queendom has around 162m on Gaon, that same time OTG had about 185m and AF around 175m...it's also worth noting that at the same time period AF was dropping points at a slower pace than both. I don't get it.

10-12 million either way is barely anything, but the rules are different for Twice it seems.

• I agree with this a lot. The stance on AllKpop is weird to be honest. Earlier in the year people called On The Ground a hit solo debut and than in August Queendom a hit return...but Alcohol Free? People talk about it like it was a flop lmao.

If you look at the numbers 11 weeks in Queendom has around 162m on Gaon, that same time OTG had about 185m and AF around 175m...it's also worth noting that at the same time period AF was dropping points at a slower pace than both. I don't get it.

10-12 million either way is barely anything, but the rules are different for Twice it seems.

The only reason why they are saying it’s flop it’s because unlike the others songs mentioned af was a sleeper hit

CBMR and queendom both straight up pulling big uls but queendom is falling

CMBR is charting the same as AF while at that time it was literally the fastest gg to reach 1M uls :happyr:

No matter what does twice is a flop

Universe must have my back

Ariana Grande

• I agree with this a lot. The stance on AllKpop is weird to be honest. Earlier in the year people called On The Ground a hit solo debut and than in August Queendom a hit return...but Alcohol Free? People talk about it like it was a flop lmao.

They are saying that because the only metric they know is how many weeks a song spent in Melon top10, that's seriously the only one. Nevermind Twice peaked at top5 on all other charts and had a good longevity. People are forgetting that Me Gustas Tu never entered Melon top10

• Sis, Twice literally had a hit song this year, whether yall like to admit it or not, Alcohol Free was that song. If yall consider Chi Mat Ba Ram, Queendom and etc to be successful, yall can't deny it for Alcohol Free. It literally did the same.

I don't consider Queendom or CMBR hits so now what....

Melon streams isn't even an accurate thing to use when trying to look at how big a song is, how did you see Lim YoungWoong at the top and think "Yeah this is a GREAT source to use to prove my point"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!