Official Digital Thread

• Well the Monday effect is here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only melon left for a RAK btw

• Melon re-reform :wow:

• Melon re-reform :wow:

I'm still a bit confused by this... like how does it effect the songs charting.

:borahae: ~ BTS ~ TXT ~ IU ~ :borahae:

MY UNIVERSE OUT SEPTEMBER 24TH 2021 ---- BTS X COLDPLAY

image0.gif

• I'm still a bit confused by this... like how does it effect the songs charting.

Songs that are fandom-fueled will be easier to chart now that real time is taken into consideration too.

Chart will be more volatile as real-time ULs are weighted 50% moving forward. Means new songs could chart much better and faster.

Chart will remain hard to manipulate as ULs is still the metrics

• So songs will rise and fall faster? I still don't get the new system?

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• So songs will rise and fall faster?

That's part of it, yes.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• So we have a song. The song gets decent uls in the first two hours and enters TOP100 and climbs up faster. But it can fall off just like in the old realtime if uls decrease. It was impossible to fall off in the first 24hrs of 24hits.

Something like this?

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• So we have a song. The song gets decent uls in the first two hours and enters TOP100 and climbs up faster. But it can fall off just like in the old realtime if uls decrease. It was impossible to fall off in the first 24hrs of 24hits.

Something like this?

but don't ul accumulate all thru the first day not matter what? like even before the chart reform it was like that until 6pm of the first day

• A lot more ul data will be visible.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but don't ul accumulate all thru the first day not matter what? like even before the chart reform it was like that until 6pm of the first day

Maybe u r right. I don't remember how the realtime chart worked anymore lol. But can't songs decrease on the old realtime chart at any moment? When someone relevant comeback we can see how it works. They keep on changing the system.

• Maybe u r right. I don't remember how the realtime chart worked anymore lol. But can't songs decrease on the old realtime chart at any moment? When someone relevant comeback we can see how it works. They keep on changing the system.

I mean songs at debut start from 0 listeners so it make sense they accumulate a certain number the first day then either: gain more, remain around the same number or lose a lot , thats how the 24h and daily chart work

The realtime chart work thru streaming or fandoms push their mass streaming thats why it doesnt correlate with 24h and daily chart position

• Boy with Luv is now the 7th longest charting song in Melon history (121 weeks and counting), passing Through The Night.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• The saga continues, honestly would be funny if it tops hot 100 while being out of top 50 streaming

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!