Official Digital Thread

• Nakka is such a bop. Can't believe its not even top5 on melon. Anyways whatever this forum says will smash will never smash lolz. The rest of the album is boring for me except hey kids and everest. Still finger crossed this reaches a high peak.

I actually wonder what will dethrone msg if nakka can't ? Traffic light could have but it couldn't last at #2 for too long.

The whole of top20 will be untouched and has been that way for some time.

That ho Dynamite is never leaving now lmao

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• :shake-it: We still need melon

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Promo seems to work!

Promo seems to work!

These days promo is necessary. I hope some 4th gen bgs get invitations , so they start doing something on charts. Bcoz 3rd gen bgs were doing fine by their 2nd and 3rd years.

• These days promo is necessary. I hope some 4th gen bgs get invitations , so they start doing something on charts. Bcoz 3rd gen bgs were doing fine by their 2nd and 3rd years.

Yup, promo is needed! We can see it with Alcohol free,MITM or Weekend etc!!

It’s hard for bgs, since they don’t chart broadcast tv stations have zero reasons to invite them, since the gp ain’t checking.

• Yup, promo is needed! We can see it with Alcohol free,MITM or Weekend etc!!

It’s hard for bgs, since they don’t chart broadcast tv stations have zero reasons to invite them, since the gp ain’t checking.

Actually I have see skz and treasure go to tv but it has no effect, in the contrary NCT dream did chart well but sm didn't bother to send them to tv until their repackage album and it was just weekly idol

Promo seems to work!

What kinda promo? Performances on the weekly music shows, or a different kind of promo? :/

• What kinda promo? Performances on the weekly music shows, or a different kind of promo? :/

The only "promotion" I've seen is their going to IU's Palette. They have yet to go to Sketchbook and some other programs.

• I'm clueless, IU's Palette as far as I know is IU's song and album. What do you mean with Akmu 'going to IU's Palette'?

Did IU promote Akmu in some way or such?

IU has a show called Palette

External Content www.youtube.com

:borahae: ~ BTS ~ TXT ~ IU ~ :borahae:

MY UNIVERSE OUT SEPTEMBER 24TH 2021 ---- BTS X COLDPLAY

image0.gif

• I'm clueless, IU's Palette as far as I know is IU's song and album. What do you mean with Akmu 'going to IU's Palette'?

Did IU promote Akmu in some way or such?

It's her YouTube Sketchbook-esque program. It's on her YT channel. I wouldn't call that a true promotion, only uaena watch it.

• IU has a show called Palette

It's her YouTube Sketchbook-esque program. It's on her YT channel. I wouldn't call that a true promotion, only uaena watch it.

I wasn't even aware that IU had her own regular show on youtube? :whatk:

And it already has 1M views within a day?! :wow:

Ok, I can see how that might count as promotion.

• Actually I have see skz and treasure go to tv but it has no effect, in the contrary NCT dream did chart well but sm didn't bother to send them to tv until their repackage album and it was just weekly idol

Even Ateez were multiple time on the Kbs show Immortal contest! And txt on Amazing Saturday!

For nct they didn’t do tv promo but they did a lot of promo on big YouTube channels! I can’t believe none of the nct unit were on Knowing Bro 💀

Iu channel is one of the most popular in Korea! Look at her followers! It’s a good promo slot and they are currently trending at 2 in SK YouTube

• The only "promotion" I've seen is their going to IU's Palette. They have yet to go to Sketchbook and some other programs.

Akmu promotion so far:

-2 hours in Naver now (talkshow, unboxing, live performance)

-iu’s pallete

- 7 MVs

- yhy sketchbook (coming)

- radio star (idk if the episode is out, but I saw articles about them saying that they only met Gd 3 times in 10 years lol)

Meanwhile for Kyungsoo it’s crickets. I know he is filming a movie but it’s sad to see that SM didn’t do the bare minimum

• IU has a show called Palette

^^ I was just quickly scanning the video, watching short pieces of it, and I just can't at 20-21m in :-D

Apparently AkMu had gifted 1 of their songs, 'Fried Eggs' to IU, but IU was thinking it was still AkMu's song, so both IU and Akmu never released the song officially :cryingr: :teeheek:

• Even Ateez were multiple time on the Kbs show Immortal contest! And txt on Amazing Saturday!

For nct they didn’t do tv promo but they did a lot of promo on big YouTube channels! I can’t believe none of the nct unit were on Knowing Bro 💀

Iu channel is one of the most popular in Korea! Look at her followers! It’s a good promo slot and they are currently trending at 2 in SK YouTube

yt will never be like natioanl tv tho

nct way of promo is just sm typical format, they used to send them to tv but they saw it didn't worked and now they are mostly move thru their fandom, if u aren't new and shiny sm simply dont care for u

And thats why artist that leave sm are doing well now, they might not be smashing but they at least get booked plently wth promo: tiffany, seohyun, sooyoung, krystal, henry

akmu is 3 in flo now so promo seem to be doing their thing, they alrady charted high from day1 but its rising like most song have done so its in a good path :pepepizza:

• interesting...

only idol group with more than 1 song.

only idol group with a song for 4 consecutive years 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.

External Content twitter.com
    ?

• nakka enters top5 melon 24hits

Traffic light rises to #2 on melon

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!