Official Digital Thread

• Plus, it's going to be the most streamed idol song soon.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what is the most streamed song

• what is the most streamed song

kokobop, i think, i saw the replies in this twit.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This was unexpected, unpromoted hit , for BTS from nowhere lol

• wonder what will happen. interesting.

• wonder what will happen. interesting.

Kakao already owns Melon so probably just some restructuring

• Just a company merging two of its subsidiaries.

Kakao already owns a 76.4% stake in Melon and 63.5% in Kakao Entertainment, so nothing will change.

I guess LOEN Kakao M Kakao Entertainment will change it's name again

• 35 days at #1....

Kinda surprising.....

• kokobop, i think, i saw the replies in this twit.

most ULs and most streamed coming soon then.

• External Content twitter.com

• The new hospital playlist ost is already #42 on 24hits. #26 on flo.

Also traffic light has good chance going top3 on melon. From where did this dude come lol?

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

Also traffic light has good chance going top3 on melon. From where did this dude come lol?

the ost is from jo jungsuk whose song aloha was one of the hits of the drama, if not the best performing one so not suprised

the other dude idk much, he was in "sing again" some years ago (very popular korean signing show)

He was in some popular contest called Sing Again and he finished top 3, Traffic Light is his first post-contest performance.

Also he's doing alot of promotions for the song lol, it's really the epitome of a slow-burning hit.

He sang a Hospital Playlist OST which boosted it's performance.

• That 2nd MSG Wannabe song is nearly out of the top 10:pepe-tea:

Next Level is seriously doing amazing, to think that many songs in the top 10 are kind of falling off due to new releases but NL just stays put. I'll be shocked if it doesn't at least get nominated for SOTY, it's stability >>>>>

• That 2nd MSG Wannabe song is nearly out of the top 10:pepe-tea:

Next Level is seriously doing amazing, to think that many songs in the top 10 are kind of falling off due to new releases but NL just stays put. I'll be shocked if it doesn't at least get nominated for SOTY, it's stability >>>>>

I dont think it matter considering the first one is holding better than expected, it been like more than 2 weeks at its still 100k ahead of n2

the only thing that could move it its that iu x akmu collab and then the charts may move again when august come bc it been static af and next week there 3 cmb

:pepestare: 3 ... ps: I check again, there is 5 now :pepemusic:

• August outside of lisa won't matter. Tbh i am not sure how she'll do in Korea. Should have a decent peak. Sunmi may surprise.

RV comeback was supposed to happen in August but no news.

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• SG WANNABE has a new song on the chart too.

I wonder if this hospital playlist ost can do something on the charts or is it only hype?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!