Official Digital Thread

• yeah because it come from pann and we all know how pann will never translate good comment when it's about RV :pepe-sad:

but the comment on theqoo were all mentionning spring day, red flavor, cheer up, growl and DDDD

i think its like that for all idol groups sadly...

Btw who's the guy on your account?

• He's cute, any songs i should check out? i never really got into them, too complicated with all them sub units

Baby Don't Like It

Baby Don't Stop

0 Mile

FOOL

Elevator (127F)

Rainbow

My First and Last

Nectar

Deja Vu

From Home

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Re entered the top 200 for the first time in a while, wonder if its the AF effect

• I had to. This sends:

• He's cute, any songs i should check out? i never really got into them, too complicated with all them sub units

he really also some solo songs, like marilyn monroe, roses or blue

October will be savage !!!!!!

#nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• Re entered the top 200 for the first time in a while, wonder if its the AF effect

It's also the summer effect. Travel by Bol4, Way Back Home by Shaun, and Beach Again are all rising.

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Going by the standard, is Brave Girls new song underperform?

isn't it doing good? i saw in one thread (can't remember) that it is fighting with NL for #1 spot from time to time? dunno if flo, bugs, genie and/or vibe...

The only idol group national hit of 2020 and biggest song of 2020s decade so far. Did in 44 weeks.

• isn't it doing good? i saw in one thread (can't remember) that it is fighting with NL for #1 spot from time to time? dunno if flo, bugs, genie and/or vibe...

the most up to date CMBR chart according to twitter

#1 Genie [=]
    #1 FLO [=]
    #1 Bugs [=]
    #4 MelOn 24Hits [=]
    #4 VIBE [=]

i'd say it's pretty good

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E.

• Your argument is heavily skewed towards viral song with viral moment like TT key point choreography etc, but viral doesnt equal to national hit.

If u take viral hit = national hit, i bet half of the songs with biggest digital points wont be up there. Songs like Spring day, some OSTs have pretty good chart run (peak wise and longevity wise), but going by your logic, they arent just because they never went viral.

Sneeking in red flavor there is very funny too. AIIYL was as big as red flavor in korea, except that people prefer to associate RV with RF because they didnt have other bigger hits, whereby BP is always associated with bigger and newer hits like D4 and HYLT.

National hits should refer to songs whereby many people know/listened before. Not other metrics are better than ULs. Not only Melon chart, but all other charts like Genie as well, even youtube.

Analogy, Blinding Light is a super huge song. It didnt go viral or anything but that song is everywhere, stayed a year on top10 of BBHOT100. It is very hard to argue that it is NOT a national hit.

• Not as good as expected but it is pretty good.

I actually thought with the hype from Rollin, they would shoot up to #1 but surprisingly, NL took #1 instead

• I had to. This sends:

the way bts have 4/8 of the songs on this list!! :pepe-shades:

4 weeks of charting 12 tracks

Mikrokosmos is THAT bside

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!