Official Digital Thread

• I'm gonna lay low until MSG Wannabe releases something lmao, but 2021-2022 definitely looks like the rise of 4th gen groups digitally with ITZY, AESPA and STAYC leading the pack.

And WOW at Joy's random album bomb, I was right when I said this would be her Flower Bookmark. It kinda looks like she's the new IT Girl of RV.

And if Joy can do this well, I'm kinda interested to see what will happen with TWICE's solos(and Lisa's incoming solo).

• Where have you been? They literally had a big scandal, else they would be doing much better

Where have YOU been? I know Hwaa started doing way worse after the scandal, but my post's point is they have been doing weak even before that. (Doing weak for a group to hold the name "top gg")

Like.... a top gg that never debuted on MelOn's top 10 daily? Yea my point is people were overrating their achievements considering not many remarkable 4th generation ggs had debuted back then. Aespa and StayC are showing that their numbers can be by far destroyed and yet they just started. So the nickname "top gg/digital monster" is not for them as ifans try to force.

• Butter was gaining ULs all night btw

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

normally it was losing at night

• Butter was gaining ULs all night btw

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

normally it was losing at night

The night shift is streaming

• External Content twitter.com

new peak! what is happening???

• new peak! what is happening???

And another

This is 15 days later...damn

• It seems all ULs for the top 3 in Melon are still rising.

I really thought OMG ULs will start to drop this week did not expect it to reach new peak considerings its already 26 days since it was released.

• really thought OMG ULs will start to drop this week did not expect it to reach new peak considerings its already 26 days since it was released.

OMG's uls were decreasing everyday until Friday where they ended up reaching a new peak. Almost all songs have good increase in uls in top20 i guess

◦•●◉✿ 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙀 ✿◉●•◦

569d231142664d5febb9b761eaf892af33cc994c.jpg e9d73c5c1265ce0e88fe2b9a922d1d162134d3c7.jpg c8c9be06bdb386145082e49f5f1b36b75cebc8b2.jpg

• This is helpful for my next thread, thanks.

So happy for all of these 4th gen girlgroups this year. They're doing well and keep rising.

• Exo's performance is quite surprising. I wasn't expecting good charting but excepting them to out do shinee and nct. Looks like their korean fanbase has completely left them. It was one of their strong points.

so after all, mamamoo is flopping

Let's predict how high twice Alcohol free can go

I still can't believe that Joy's bsides r doing better than mmm's song. Ballads r chart poison. The song was good tho. They maybe don't care about improving their public profile anymore.

We can't say anything about twice until 24hrs. But i am expecting a good start overall.

◦•●◉✿ 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙀 ✿◉●•◦

569d231142664d5febb9b761eaf892af33cc994c.jpg e9d73c5c1265ce0e88fe2b9a922d1d162134d3c7.jpg c8c9be06bdb386145082e49f5f1b36b75cebc8b2.jpg

• Do you know why some Exo Korean fans have left? I mean it's weird considering Koreans fanbase are more loyal towards their idols.

• Do you know why some Exo Korean fans have left? I mean it's weird considering Koreans fanbase are more loyal towards their idols.

Chen having a lovely family....

And false allegations against Chanyeol...

Absolutely pathetic no matter which way you look at it. The pettiness is just baffling.

We saw this coming from a mile way but still disappointed..

The album is so good....

• Honestly I also agree that EXO's charting is unexpected as they used to have one of the strongest Korean fanbases, I expected them to do better but it's not like they did super well on the old chart where fandom streaming was common.....

I think Heize might chart another bside from her album soon, one of them is #103 on the daily chart. She truly has to be like one of the only digimons to keep her title with the new chart lol

And alot of 4th gen groups seem to be rising lately this year as I said before, the rise of fromis_9 kinda proves my point.

• Wait, I just realized Brave Girls are coming back. I think it's going to be between them vs MSG Wannabe vs Butter for Song Of The Summer.

Also, do we think an album bomb on the charts is possible or no?

Album bomb? I doubt it. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Honestly I also agree that EXO's charting is unexpected as they used to have one of the strongest Korean fanbases, I expected them to do better but it's not like they did super well on the old chart where fandom streaming was common.....

I think Heize might chart another bside from her album soon, one of them is #103 on the daily chart. She truly has to be like one of the only digimons to keep her title with the new chart lol

And alot of 4th gen groups seem to be rising lately this year as I said before, the rise of fromis_9 kinda proves my point.

Korea is nawt paying attention to these bgs outside of TXT and TBZ.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!