Official Digital Thread

• Seems like 700k+ is the new 1m+ uls now. Even IU can’t maintain 700k for 2-3 days. This really prove that melons market share have decreased a lot compared to last time. I think the last time we got 1m uls was zico any song? That was in Jan 2020.

Yep, both Melon ULs and Gaon Digital Points have been cratering, especially this year it seems like. Will any song even hit 900M Gaon points this year?

• Seems like 700k+ is the new 1m+ uls now. Even IU can’t maintain 700k for 2-3 days. This really prove that melons market share have decreased a lot compared to last time. I think the last time we got 1m uls was zico any song? That was in Jan 2020.

Last 1M++ was with Eight (IU x Suga Collab) back in May 2020. It had 1.2M-1.3M in 24 hrs if I remember correctly.

• Didn't beat Paranoia, but it's still the 3rd highest week of 2021

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

daniel...

not even the interpol can track on that one. PSYCHOTIC, DERANGE, MIND CONTROL :starec:

• Last 1M++ was with Eight (IU x Suga Collab) back in May 2020. It had 1.2M-1.3M in 24 hrs if I remember correctly.

That’s amazing no surprise IU X BTS blew the charts. Can’t believe digital market changed a lot within the span of a year+

Yep, both Melon ULs and Gaon Digital Points have been cratering, especially this year it seems like. Will any song even hit 900M Gaon points this year?

At this rate probably non will actually reach 900M points this year. Celebrity is currently 794M so it might but a very slim chance.

I think celebrity will eventually reach 900 or even 1B. It is still in top 30 on Gaon. But surely it will take much longer than before to hit the target.

47 on streaming chart. Hey, at least he did better than Kang Daniel right? Right?

Kang Daniel reach 56m+ right? If I’m not wrong.

• I think celebrity will eventually reach 900 or even 1B. It is still in top 30 on Gaon. But surely it will take much longer than before to hit the target.

It will definitely reach 900M or 1B but compared to the past year this is the first time that we dont have a song that reach 1B points in the year end chart.

Last song was Eight, with 1,34m ul. About two months before the chart reform (24h)

• Didn't beat Antidote, but it's still the 3rd highest week of 2021

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And that despite the download nerf on genie..

at least his song is within top 100 on streaming (47)

• Is this song having resurgence? Ah puh is still doing well.

*•.¸♡ 𝔸𝐫In ♡¸.•*

2d6c54bfd7e864b92a5f1704b161d7abf83b3216.jpg 64410b66a48c9a4172c4236594e45105cd3506eb.jpg 8e7e55161c99117ffd0493d1284b95069e9d40ba.jpg

• Is this song having resurgence? Ah puh is still doing well.

Deserved!!!! :waterr:

• External Content twitter.com

lol... these two :pepe-hehe: ...

• External Content twitter.com

lol... these two :pepe-hehe: ...

And Butter will make it 9 by the end of the year lol

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!