Official Digital Thread

• It trended on my mind if that counts.

I'm wondering how spoilery todays (or tomorrows for me) teaser will be.

We need LoA teasers back.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm wondering how spoilery todays (or tomorrows for me) teaser will be.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanked, just watched it

• I'm wondering how spoilery todays (or tomorrows for me) teaser will be.

We're never getting those, why bother trying post-debut.

We'll be getting a clip of the chorus.

tumblr_o6ytf6jrAq1vq9c7bo1_r2_250.gifv

• b-side bop. :pepe-grooving:

External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

• Jyp teased the feels for 10 million years. The hype seems low obviously.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• Finally Lol.

• watch MU drop in FLO during zombie hours.

Finally Lol.

• This is partially incorrect, only IDOL of these 3 has done so on both Melon and Gaon. BS&T charted for 72 weeks on Gaon, but 56 weeks on Gaon. FIRE charted for 17 weeks on Gaon, so it's a slow-burner hit even now. Recently passed 4.5M Melon ULs despite not having a good start or impressive chart run.

yea sorry meants to say idol rather than fire but the point still stands, i think dna enters this category too

• Idk why everyone keeps repeating this when it's been proven false already. BTS songs chart for around 9 weeks on average inside the top 10. More than ANYONE who has charted for atleast 100 weeks or 10 songs in the top 10. If that is bad then everyone is doing bad.

Idk. Sometimes it feels like IU fans on this forum have one side beef with ARMYs (just like l the other fandoms on akp) with the number of times I have seen them being shady towards BTS recently.

I mean yeah it's expected but it's not really needed.

re read my sentence then calm down.

i said "considering their top 100 longetivity"

Its a fact that a lot of their hits have very poor inital performance but do well in the lower ranks of the chart except for dynamite. Even BWL which is still top 40 after 2 years just did 11 weeks top 10 compared to songs like Cheer Up or D4 that did less weeks in the top 100 but more in the top 10.

Dynamite is literally their only exception, dont count it and butter is their biggest with only 13 weeks, which is lower than many many idol group songs.

So yeah, bts does underperform in the top 10 compared to top 100, im not saying there performance is bad, im saying its poor compared to their own top 100 chart run

• Didn't your main account get banned..the same one who would harp about BTS in top 10. Forgot the account name. Damn was such an irrelevant troll. Read the first 3 lines and knew it was that clown back again.

• Jyp teased the feels for 10 million years. The hype seems low obviously.

They announced it like 2 months ago and now they're releasing teasers...I don't know why JYP insists on doing this ?(

I think this will probably end up performing like CFM so like a peak somewhere between 80s-90s. Unless it ends up being some Dynamite\PTD\Butter situation which isn't likely.

• Both blueming and through the night by iu has surpassed 1.5B digital points on gaon.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!