Official Digital Thread

• Did Stereotype even get into the top 20 on Melon Daily chart? Or the old Melon 24Hits chart? ASAP peaked near or in the top 10 on Melon Daily and 24Hits charts.

If Stereotype doesnt improve, BEP have only themselves to blame. They made it the title song when they had a MUCH BETTER SONG, their b side Slow Down, ready to go. I'm actually quite peeved i might even do a rant thread about it. :cursing:

Nop, it's been around 25-28 since release

• Did Stereotype even get into the top 20 on Melon Daily chart? Or the old Melon 24Hits chart? ASAP peaked near or in the top 10 on Melon Daily and 24Hits charts.

If Stereotype doesnt improve, BEP have only themselves to blame. They made it the title song when they had a MUCH BETTER SONG, their b side Slow Down, ready to go. I'm actually quite peeved i might even do a rant thread about it. :cursing:

I remember it got up to like #7 or #8 in the daily chart, and I think it spent a few weeks there but I can't recall if the second part is true or just my memory.

• I remember it got up to like #7 or #8 in the daily chart, and I think it spent a few weeks there but I can't recall if the second part is true or just my memory.

it did spend 2 weeks in the top 10, 8th then 10th.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• i was betting for NL to be able to surpass the Gaon Digital top5 record but it seems like it might not, because of that new Lee Mujin song

but they already did it for GG

𝔄𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔞 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯

#aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍

• I dont want only GG records, i want NL to break all the records, including for both GG and BG.

BG is impossible

Dynamite did 28 weeks i think

𝔄𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔞 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯

#aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

• I didn't expect male dominance in digitals

105024-pasted-from-clipboard-png

105025-pasted-from-clipboard-png

• I didn't expect male dominance in digitals

105024-pasted-from-clipboard-png

105025-pasted-from-clipboard-png

This coincides with BTS's blow up..... :pepegrin:

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Lee Mujin is really the new IT male soloist, oh wow.

And tbh aside from Bieber there weren't that many hits from male soloists this year. Can't Sleep did really well but Jang Beomjun's latest song...not so much. So he's kind of occupying that spot that guys like him and Paul Kim once filled.

• This coincides with BTS's blow up..... :pepegrin:

Male solo alone is bigger than female solo + group

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I think permission to dance will have a better longevity in the top 10 than butter

Doubt it, it will get at least 10 weeks but that Lee Mujin song is scaring me ngl

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• 30th 4M uls :wow:

External Content twitter.com

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!