My first impression of Aespa.

• So I knew of their song from spotify, and saw pics around the place of the members but I now watched their MV and a few performances, and it honestly changed my mind.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From just hearing their song I thought well, maybe they can grow into something, but after watching the MV and stages i fully get why it has many views (even if you say its ads) its epic, and the girls, they have really strong personalities, they are also good on stage.. dont look stiff or awkward.. I remember when RV came out first.. I remember thinking 'What is this' But after hearing Aespa, I strongly believe they will ascend and reach a top level soon, 2 comebacks max they'll be second tier.

It's really the fact that they have everything, there is only one concern, I cant locate the rapper.. they need rap.. in this day and age rap is even more important than vocals, and without it their songs will be quite boring. They need rap if they want to get to a top tier level, it doesnt need to be amazing rap... just rap enough to make the songs fun.

But regardless from what I saw, I am literally so confident they will be the biggest GG to come out of SM besides SNSD, I've never been more confident...

So this was my first impression, brought to you. By me.

Baby we're a scandal, way too hot to handle
    2a08fea40cd0a8345f76b51d3cadbe9d2a0ba3f2.gifv15f67d4c40ab98e3c6e01b5293b3b4e3d4ae0b5e.gifv

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

Yes! Stan Aespa.

Giselle is the main rapper but she didn't get to show it in Black Mamba. Karina is lead.

• Yes! Stan Aespa.

Giselle is the main rapper but she didn't get to show it in Black Mamba. Karina is lead.

Nice! she's actually decent. Good.

Baby we're a scandal, way too hot to handle
    2a08fea40cd0a8345f76b51d3cadbe9d2a0ba3f2.gifv15f67d4c40ab98e3c6e01b5293b3b4e3d4ae0b5e.gifv

• Yes! Stan Aespa.

Yeah and also Giselle was in choir in school and in an interview she said one of her specialty is singing high notes! We might get vocalist Giselle too

• Idk... I think that they have very good and cool concept which will bring them a lot of fans, especially kids/teen.

But they don't have that "IT" factor, personality and strongest you need to have to pull this concept. Even with OK song, really great choreography and scene, it looks kinda lacking imo. You need to have that something with which you can "kill with the stare" the audience to pull this concept. Those girls don't have it at all imo and bc of it doesn't pull off concept good and make an excellent concept boring.

• Idk... I think that they have very good and cool concept which will bring them a lot of fans, especially kids/teen.

But they don't have that "IT" factor, personality and strongest you need to have to pull this concept. Even with OK song, really great choreography and scene, it looks kinda lacking imo. You need to have that something with which you can "kill with the stare" the audience to pull this concept. Those girls don't have it at all imo and bc of it doesn't pull off concept good and make an excellent concept boring.

Except Korea loves them and Karina and Winter trend and hella celebs were copying Winters lines and the drop dance y'all gotta come harder LMAO

• Yes! Stan Aespa.

That’s my biasssssaa

:lover1:

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!