This is the only Gidle good song

• You don’t exactly discussing either. You made this thread and you calling everybody who says otherwise tasteless. That’s not discussion at that point.

Don’t make this thread if it bothers you that people don’t agree with you statement.

never said anyone else is tasteless, it's the other way around. people are allowed to like whatever they want, and i am also allowed to dislike whatever i want. :-P

anyways, i am abandoning this thread bye. AdeptAshamedAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

• Not you forgetting one of the best songs to be released:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• never said anyone else is tasteless, it's the other way around. people are allowed to like whatever they want, and i am also allowed to dislike whatever i want. :-P

Lol I owe you an apology. Another no avatar user commented and mixed up your comment with that.

:cryingr:

And I agree with what you said about allowed to like and dislike. Personally I like Oh my god, Luv u, hann and senorita better then Uh-oh. But the video was one of the first that caught my eyes after I checked them out in Kingdom.

• anyways, i am abandoning this thread bye.

Yeah, leave your own thread like the spineless schmuck you are. All is well at last.

SSJ/OT6 comeback waiting room...

SSJ.png

• fortuna

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!