Is blackpink the nation's girl group now?

• I hope this doesn't sound controversial but I don't think national girl group is used anymore twice deserved the title and were national girl group, but ever since the globalization of kpop I think things have changed even the president literally called bts and blackpink korean representative .

sorry the blink in me had to say something lol it's a bit unfair to deny blackpink's huge impact in Korea and overseas

Just in case if people wanna bash on twice:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also twicepink besties.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You see twice is nation gg cuz of their concept but the global gg is bp can’t deny they’re the biggest gg atm but still twice isn’t the ngg just because of the sales and stream it their concept and legacy do you think a western influence gg with a lot of beat drop will be the NATION gg?

• Twice will always be the nations gg, and NAYEON is KOREA’s IT GIRL. No one will take that title away from them unless they got 15 daesangs, 10 Million + album sales, 110 music show wins, best selling tour, most PAKS. Yall did well in skorea for the first time last year and had 1m sales that was mass bought in china(very unreliable) and suddenly think they’re the nations gg? Twice is the kpop representative gg, nations gg, Asia’s no1. Period.

• Twice will always be the nations gg, and NAYEON is KOREA’s IT GIRL. No one will take that title away from them unless they got 15 daesangs, 10 Million + album sales, 110 music show wins, best selling tour, most PAKS. Yall did well in skorea for the first time last year and had 1m sales that was mass bought in china(very unreliable) and suddenly think they’re the nations gg? Twice is the kpop representative gg, nations gg, Asia’s no1. Period.

You got to be a troll.. or Dreamers alt?

• 2yr

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!