TASTE OF LOVE - ALCOHOL-FREE REVIEW

• ALCOHOL-FREE

I am so happy with what they did. TWICE did an amazing job with a completely new genre of music, it's fun to have a chill music title track, although I usually listen to upbeat ones. Alcohol-Free is very fun to listen to in summer, and I hope it will do well. Of course, a song needs to be judged when it's weeks after the release, but it's currently good.

The MV is aesthetically pleasing, I have been taking screenshots from a 4K version and put them as backgrounds of my laptop. The TWICE members all shined, and they are extra beautiful. One of their best MVs ever for me along with Likey and Fake & True, basically a MUCH better version of More & More + Dance The Night Away MVs.

I love how they make a simple and fun choreographies, this will be a better TikTok trend than the really hard More & More choreography last year. It also compliments the song and it will make them more focused on the vocals, which is crucial. Ppl usually hate JYP, but this JYP-composed song, just like the last ones, really fit their vocal ranges. I hope that I love this more than I Can't Stop Me, it's a great song, but it's a pain in the ass looking at TWICE being criticized for "bad vocals" and "flop charting".

TASTE OF LOVE ALBUM

All of the songs sound nice, but I can't judge a lot bc I haven't listened to them very much. I feel like there are no songs that "stand out" to me, my fav B-sides of TWICE are usually stand-out songs, but who knows? Up No More used to grow on me. First Time's chorus and Jeongyeon's lines in Conversation are the best parts.

I love how TWICE wrote most of their album, it's nice seeing the girls contributing to their own music, and their written songs are usually big bops. I especially like Jihyo and Jeongyeon's songs (which are my two ultimate biases). I need time to listen more to this album, I love the albums' aesthetics. For now, I'll say it still doesn't hit as hard as Feel Special, Twicetagram, or Eyes Wide Open.

TWICE IS THE BEST!!! STREAM ALCOHOL-FREE!!!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• free promo kek

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• free promo kek

Now do one about Taste of Love :smirks2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!