♥*♡∞:。.。 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒷𝑜𝓌'𝓈 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓅 。.。:∞♡*♥ [OPEN]

• Your welcome, I'm glad you like it <3 I find all my gifs on tumblr :lover3:

(they'll are high quality!) :siptear:

thank you that made my day, I sent you a few more extra korns, for it. and that Is where I find most gifs if I do not make them myself <3

EXO - SHINEE - Nine Percent - BIGBANG - ONF - BoA - HyunA - TWICE - SISTAR - SNSD - MOMOLAND - Red Velvet - ATEEZ - ITZY - TXT - BTS - MONSTA X - DREAMCATCHER - LOONA - Secret - T-ara - SUJU - After School

Eugene-My-Melody-Sig.gif

• thank you that made my day, I sent you a few more extra korns, for it. and that Is where I find most gifs if I do not make them myself <3

Aww, I'm glad and thank you :blushing:

same...but I don't usually make my own unless it's from a video that just released and I'm desperate for an aesthetic from it asap. I did that when I had my Jihyo performance project aesthetic lmao

(took forever XD)

:sweatr:

Brand new girl, we've found our own rainbow
    a5c6ccde82814435f9f2809d5447dcc0f949118d.gifv d73c018d892fbc7bbe217492a90d5d0dc5281bc1.gifv

• Aww, I'm glad and thank you :blushing:

same...but I don't usually make my own unless it's from a video that just released and I'm desperate for an aesthetic from it asap. I did that when I had my Jihyo performance project aesthetic lmao

(took forever XD)

:sweatr:

I made gifs from this... and I have professional video software but slowing down the video and cropping took ages.... when it first came out for my sig on another site

RIP ME

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXO - SHINEE - Nine Percent - BIGBANG - ONF - BoA - HyunA - TWICE - SISTAR - SNSD - MOMOLAND - Red Velvet - ATEEZ - ITZY - TXT - BTS - MONSTA X - DREAMCATCHER - LOONA - Secret - T-ara - SUJU - After School

Eugene-My-Melody-Sig.gif

• I made gifs from this... and I have professional video software but slowing down the video and cropping took ages.... when it first came out for my sig on another site

RIP ME

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oof... :crys: that sounds like a pain... ;(

I use this website, download the video with a computer app called ClipGrab, then upload it and do the certain timestamps for my gif and do it from there https://redketchup.io/gif-resizer

your wifeu showed me this site and I've been using it ever since, it's so helpful :pepeflushed:

a5c6ccde82814435f9f2809d5447dcc0f949118d.gifv d73c018d892fbc7bbe217492a90d5d0dc5281bc1.gifv

• Oof... :crys: that sounds like a pain... ;(

I use this website, download the video with a computer app called ClipGrab, then upload it and do the certain timestamps for my gif and do it from there https://redketchup.io/gif-resizer

your wifeu showed me this site and I've been using it ever since, it's so helpful :pepeflushed:

I use it sometimes, I some times like to make myself go insane though with my video editor software :crys: idk why

Eugene-My-Melody-Sig.gif

• I use it sometimes, I some times like to make myself go insane though with my video editor software :crys: idk why

LMAOOO :cryingr:

Just curious, what video editing software do you use? The name of mine is kind of cliche but I use VideoPad Video Editor. You have to pay to export it which sucks but I like the program.

If I'm on my phone then I use Kinemaster.

• LMAOOO :cryingr:

Just curious, what video editing software do you use? The name of mine is kind of cliche but I use VideoPad Video Editor. You have to pay to export it which sucks but I like the program.

If I'm on my phone then I use Kinemaster.

I use Kinemaster when I need to do something quick on my phone or tablet and have the pro version of it. I also have Sony Vegas 14 and 17 on my ancient laptop :saint:

Eugene-My-Melody-Sig.gif

• I use Kinemaster when I need to do something quick on my phone or tablet and have the pro version of it. I also have Sony Vegas 14 and 17 on my ancient laptop :saint:

Ooh that's cool :cutes:

I'm trying to figure out how to make line distribution or how ___ would sing videos and open up a channel called "Love Line Distribution" based off of the Twice song Love Line LMAOOO

:cryingr:

• Ooh that's cool :cutes:

I'm trying to figure out how to make line distribution or how ___ would sing videos and open up a channel called "Love Line Distribution" based off of the Twice song Love Line LMAOOO

:cryingr:

they take so... so long. I have a friend who makes them. Here is the tutorial she used.

Eugene-My-Melody-Sig.gif

• they take so... so long. I have a friend who makes them. Here is the tutorial she used.

Oooh thanks :cutes:

• Idol/Celebrity: any member from twice bc why not

Gifs or Pictures?: gifs

Era: perfect world

Other Information: surprise me, also i'd like the full package

just when do i need to pay lmfao

‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏Wanna leave when the weekend comes

‎‏‏

‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎

• Idol/Celebrity: any member from twice bc why not

Gifs or Pictures?: gifs

Era: perfect world

Other Information: surprise me, also i'd like the full package

just when do i need to pay lmfao

Okay! I will try but since it's Perfect World, I may need to create my own gifs since there hasn't been a lot released yet (I had to create my own) and I might have to do placeholder gifs (like the roses I have in my sig) Is that okay?

• Okay! I will try but since it's Perfect World, I may need to create my own gifs since there hasn't been a lot released yet (I had to create my own) and I might have to do placeholder gifs (like the roses I have in my sig) Is that okay?

of course!

‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏Wanna leave when the weekend comes

‎‏‏

‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎

• omg THANK YOU :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

‎‏‏

• You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it <3

It took me a while but I see that it was worth it!

it was indeed

‎‏‏

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!