♥*♡∞:。.。 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒷𝑜𝓌'𝓈 𝒜𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓅 。.。:∞♡*♥ [OPEN]

• You’re welcome! Studying for your permit sounds nice!

And woah, 3 weeks already? My summer break doesn’t officially start until June 22nd, the last day of school for me! I agree though, it does feel pretty boring :( I start school on September the 6 or 7 I believe!

And you’re welcome!💕 :pepelove:

Thank you! I'm excited to get it but it's been pretty hard so far... :( I'm sure it will be worth it though :cutes:

Yep! It ended for me on the 27th of May. Technically, if you didn't have finals that week you could've went home on the 23rd. Oh, yikes...that's a while from now :( One more week, you can do this!! <3 Interesting! So I get off earlier than you but you start school not too long from mine :whistling:

:pepelove: too

My heart flutters under the moonlight
    458c653e0946b1cd5787b0907f6f2f0a47d9c51b.gifv 4eb794b405ba8d295cf188f0dfc5392b1469009c.gifv bd2b4d5bf04f24e6b7684774dea36d0e9e6dfbc2.gifv

• Thank you! I'm excited to get it but it's been pretty hard so far... :( I'm sure it will be worth it though :cutes:

Yep! It ended for me on the 27th of May. Technically, if you didn't have finals that week you could've went home on the 23rd. Oh, yikes...that's a while from now :( One more week, you can do this!! <3 Interesting! So I get off earlier than you but you start school not too long from mine :whistling:

:pepelove: too

You’re welcome! And I understand that. Even though it seems difficult, I’m sure you will work through it! I think it will be worth it too! :blushing:

Ohh, so school ended a month ago for you! Nice, and it so cool how your school allows people to go home if they don’t have finals! I don’t think my school does that lol-

Yup, just one more week, I’m excited! <3 At least I can relax now lol, but I still have summer school too :(

And woah, that is pretty interesting lol! It’s like our times our ahead and before each other lmao-

:iloveyoub: too!

🔥I want to dance with you under such sky, Flowing music all make my heart flutter🔥

tumblr_pew78t6bfR1ssnf1qo5_400.gifvtumblr_pew78t6bfR1ssnf1qo3_400.gifvtumblr_pew78t6bfR1ssnf1qo4_400.gifv

• Aww, thank you!! :blushing:

I procrastinated a lot (almost 1.5 years). I was eligible on October 18, 2019, because that was my 14th birthday and I was eligible to get my driver's permit. But I started studying because it hit me that OMG I need to study before my 16th birthday!

So now I won't be able to get my official driver's license until November most likely if I pass this month :(

Yep! I'm counting the days that I've been out of school this year. Yeah, the Monday is a regular school day and then rest of the last week is finals week. If you didn't have to take any finals (like if you had all your work turned in and no more than 5 tardies in a class) you were exempt and were able to not have to go school or do anything during that period. The days would end at like 2:00 for me so I could just go home and the last day I only had one so I just went on my phone the whole first period and then took my final the second period and went home at noon!

Yay! I'm happy for you <3 and summer school? That's always the worst :peperain:

LMAO, that is funny! ^^

:pepelove:

458c653e0946b1cd5787b0907f6f2f0a47d9c51b.gifv 4eb794b405ba8d295cf188f0dfc5392b1469009c.gifv bd2b4d5bf04f24e6b7684774dea36d0e9e6dfbc2.gifv

• You’re welcome!

And ohhh, I understand that! Procrastination is something I know all too well, and how it can get you far behind, but I can tell you’re studying a lot and I’m sure it’ll all pay off!💕

Aw :( I hope you pass this month so you can get your drivers licenses! Rooting for you!💕💕

And wow, your school weeks sounded super chill! But woah, the last week was filled with finals? Oof :peperain:

And thank you! Yeah, summer school really sucks :( It really is the worst :pepe-sad:

And lmao, it really is! :-D <3

🔥I want to dance with you under such sky, Flowing music all make my heart flutter🔥

tumblr_pew78t6bfR1ssnf1qo5_400.gifvtumblr_pew78t6bfR1ssnf1qo3_400.gifvtumblr_pew78t6bfR1ssnf1qo4_400.gifv

Edited once, last by GoldenNini ().

• Yeah...it's simply human nature for me at this point ;( And tysm for these kind words :blushing:

Thank you! :iloveyoub: I'm sure I will :-)

Super chill??? Ha! Haha!! You're funny :-D No way...I had sooo much hw, tests, and quizzes that I didn't have a lot of time to hang out with my friends and family. I had more time on the weekends but even then I had too much studying and hw to do then :(

And I actually loved finals week because the do whatever you want and go home early thing. It was also a super chill week and I didn't have to do any homework, just studying so it felt a lot better <3

Yeah... :peperain: Well, good luck then! How long is your summer school, btw?

• Yeah, I understand that ;( And you’re welcome, of course!

You’re welcome! :pepe-excited:

And oooh lmao oof, I thought you had already did your exams before, and you did have to do them for the last week of school lol-

But now that you explained it, it doesn’t sound like it was chill at all :( Hopefully you are able to have more fun and relax more for the remainder of the summer!

And yes, finals week sounds a lot less stressful, and a whole lot more chill! Glad that was better! <3

Thank you! And my summer school is from June 29th to I think July the 1st? I can’t really remember lmao-

• Nope...we did have unit tests though but they weren't the same. We only did our finals the last week of school. Unfortunately, they didn't impact our grade a lot unless our grades were like a C and you would have to score REALLY high in that class :( I finished the school year with 5 As and 3 Bs.

Yeah :pepecute: thank you! I've done a little bit of work but I've had a lot of relaxing time too :blushing:

Yep! I'm glad too <3 At first I was so super nervous and scared. But then again, I was given a lot of resting and relaxing time during that week. And now I realize it's funny how bad I thought it would be versus how bad it actually was.

:smirks2:

You're welcome! Oof...that does not sound fun at all... :cryc:

So you only get a week off until you have to do school again for about a week? Bummer... :'(

Also, maybe we should move to the blink guild lmao

• Ohhh oof, that sounds like it was a lot ;( and wow, I’m sorry that it didn’t impact your grade :pepe-sad: You still finished the school year with amazing grades though, so you should be proud of yourself! <3 <3

And lmao, I understand that! I would have been nervous too tbh, but it’s good to know you were able to rest and relax that week! And lol, it’s always hilarious to look back at things, and realize that we stressed for nothing when everything turned out to be okay!

Yeah, it really doesn’t :pepe-sad:but at the same time, I’m just happy that I get to make up the credits I didn’t get!

And I get a months break for summer (I start school in September, and I’ll be in summer school until July, so I only get August to have a break ;()

And yes, I agree lmao-

Going over to the blink guild! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!