I don't think hybe will debut sakura in their new girl group

• Sakura did one thing, the whole making fun of IZ One stans that was it. If she apologizes for that I see no reason she cannot continue her career

That is not the only thing she did, as i said she have a shady past with various controversies.

Read below [ Copied from a comment by user samtanvan ] -

*** Is she serious? Koreans hardly take shit from Korean idols, does she expect this to slide? At least if she insulted only some people she would still have SOME korean fans backing her, but she just insulted all fans, lmao the people you make 💰 from. 🙄

17 year old Sakura pesters Akimoto (57) to go on dates with her so she can be the center of HKT48.

Exposed for pretending to suck at sports so she can get attention from fans, ruins the games/activities continuously from her group mates making them lose over and over again. exposed by Yui, AKB’s captain for her attention seeking tendencies that ruin the fun for the rest of the team.

3. When her members were sick during hand sign events due to poor health, she put them on blast via social media saying “it is unprofessional to miss a handshake event just because one is sick”. Then gave a million excuses when she fell sick. Complete hypocrite.

4. When Takamina pranked her group mates, Sakura started crying and people thought she way crying because she was “caring”, turns out the reason she was crying was because she thought this “scandal” would mess up their sales. Lmao wtf.

5. Fat shamed another Idol, then lied and said she was hacked but indeed she wasn’t. She was accidentally on her public page not her private account.

5. People speculate that she would make mistakes on purpose to gain attention because every time she makes a mistake that costs her group, she says that her mistake is “good” and that she “gained” attention; which sounds like she does it on purpose.

6. Now she’s doing this to her Korean fans? Hybe is quite likes because they don’t kiss ass to China/Japan. She can kiss that contract goodbye.

Never liked her, Always knew she was a snake but I kept it to myself. Lol. Deserved.

She’d be an ass group mate either way. ***

• Im on mobile rn so i can't put all the receipt in here coz idk how to do it on mobile.

but pretty sure almost all of those things are already answered by another user on that thread .

And u can't just compare all of those with Korean entertainment industry standard.

Like Japanese idol (i only follow 48/46) make fun of their fans alot .

And the date for me is more like formality/matketing , coz whos CEO that have like 100+M USD net worth go on a date on what looks like a restaurant/cafe down the street. And like the other user that reply to the comment u copied . It's pretty common .

And with the sport things iirc she's exposed on a show akbingo/hktingo ?? I don't remember but iirc all of them have a laugh in there. And if u watch enought Japanese shows it is extremely scripted

(Idk how to explain this but let's say a show is aired for 1 hour in japanese that tool like 2-4 hours to shoot or even less. But in Korea it can take like 6+ hours.

And theres a japan based youtuber that i watch that go on Japan tv , and he says before the show u get informed when u can talk and u can't talk unless it's the time for u to talk .

Where in Korean show u can cut people midtalk coz its one of the main humor(witty humor). )

What i'm trying to say is, it's not really like those Twitter exposing & cancel thread.

when sakura probably is on it too and they talk about it before the show, coz iirc they even show vtr and compared when running on the MV and the contest.

And pretty sure those contest is never that serious like isac , hell even isac meant to not be taken seriously.

And she even still does it for the laugh at idol room and Dony cony instantly know she's faking it and they laugh .

For the fat shaming it's already pointed by another user that its not about her being fat but more like her wearing 3 layer of clothing hence the "the clothes baout to burst" comment . not the best wording. And IM not gonna say pretending to get hacked is the best way to handle it .

And with the prank idk if they'r e close or not but i kinda understand coz with 48/46 G u can have 2 people that not even close and only meet at works be in the same group. U can even see the cliques , like sakunako are under shashi,etc .

Imagine u're workplace have 50+ employee and 1 of them do something that can bring down the workplace performance , what are u gonna worried about first?? Coz it deppends if u're close to that person or not .

And bonus

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!